82 replies to this topic

#51 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tylersgirl
    Aww! I wish that I could meet with y'all...I am too far...I am south of Houston and there's not many Houston girls on here....=(
    I was just in Houston! I wish I would have known you lived around there. I would have come and kidnapped you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
    Jeremy & Sarah :)
    Jeremy! I am so glad you saw this. I was just about to email you and invite you. I was just talking to Ryan last night and he goes "Is Jeremy going?" lol

#52 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

Awww! Thanks Kat! =)

#53 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
      • 361 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

I can't be at the club at all when I'm not working, but I totally don't mind hooking my BDW girls up! I'm so exited to meet all of you!

#54 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
        • 101 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:28 AM

Ok, so I have been MIA from the forum for a while but I'm so glad this has come together!

My FI and I are tentatively coming... don't know how his work schedule will pan out for next Friday night yet.

But add us to the list (I am trying to work my magic on his boss... hehe).

Kari and Sheldon.
          Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
          April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#55 IndianBride

IndianBride
          • 176 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

I've been MIA too...glad this is coming together :)

Add 2 more to the list.

Shafina & Mickey

#56 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
            • 294 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DallasAshli
              Matt & I aren't really club people, so we can hang out at the restaurant and keep drinking if you want!
              Yeah my hubby (Scott) and I aren't really club people either so staying at the restaurant would be cool with me too.

This is going to be fun....looks like we will have a good turn out!

#57 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DallasAshli
                Great! Updated list:

Ashli & Matt
                Kat & Ryan
                Kristen & FI
                Tatiana
                Jeremy & Sarah

Casey & Kat - you know I'm in too! Maybe Jamie could make it too...
                Casey, Kat & Ashley - guess what! I just found out that we'll be having an "encore" to our current show at the gallery THAT night (Thursday the 18th!). If y'all wanna meet at our gallery for a couple drinks and then (maybe) go out for a later dinner or something afterwards that would be great! Just lemme know... unfortunately I'll probably have to work, so I won't be able to get out earlier than 8-9ish (probably go in around 6:30 or so? - not sure yet it hasn't been planned 100%)...

Also, my surgery got moved up to Tues instead of Thurs. But not sure I could travel out to Grapevine so soon... I'll let y'all know

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#58 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                  Casey, Kat & Ashley - guess what! I just found out that we'll be having an "encore" to our current show at the gallery THAT night (Thursday the 18th!). If y'all wanna meet at our gallery for a couple drinks and then (maybe) go out for a later dinner or something afterwards that would be great! Just lemme know... unfortunately I'll probably have to work, so I won't be able to get out earlier than 8-9ish (probably go in around 6:30 or so? - not sure yet it hasn't been planned 100%)...

Also, my surgery got moved up to Tues instead of Thurs. But not sure I could travel out to Grapevine so soon... I'll let y'all know
                  Hmm all good news! That would be fun to meet you at work! Ive been wanting to check out your gallery! And I hope your surgery goes smooth and you are feeling amazing by Friday night and craving Mexican food HA HA HA HA

#59 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

I wish I could!!! But my flight doesn't get in till 10:30 on the 18th But I'm still up for meeting up for a drink after the 18th!

#60 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                    • 451 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kla.Kari
                      Ok, so I have been MIA from the forum for a while but I'm so glad this has come together!

My FI and I are tentatively coming... don't know how his work schedule will pan out for next Friday night yet.

But add us to the list (I am trying to work my magic on his boss... hehe).

Kari and Sheldon.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by IndianBride
                      I've been MIA too...glad this is coming together :)

Add 2 more to the list.

Shafina & Mickey
                      Updated list - as of Dec. 8th:

Ashli & Matt
                      Kat & Ryan
                      Kristen & FI
                      Tatiana
                      Jeremy & Sarah
                      Kari & Sheldon - tentative
                      Shafina & Mickey

Kat - do we need to make a reservation? can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users