Barcelo Riviera Maya Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunshinekc08

sunshinekc08
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

Hey Girls,

I will be at the Barcelo Maya Dec 14-21, for a site visit & meeting with my vendors. I am going to take a ton of pics, but let me know if you need something specific!

#2 IndianBride

IndianBride
    • 176 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

Hi Katie - that is awesome. I've finally chosen this resort for a June 2009 wedding so as soon as get more thoughts on paper, I'll definitely let you know if I have questions, etc. Can't wait to see the pics from your site visit! Noticed you're from Dallas...me too - we're trying to organize a dallas gals happy hour (see bdw thread in BDW get togethers), would love to meet you!

#3 harv0136

harv0136
      • 137 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:16 AM

Hi, I'm debating between the Barcelo Palace and Bahia Principe Akumal. I would love to see any pictures you have. Have a great time!

#4 iceapple

iceapple
        • 45 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sunshinekc08
          Hey Girls,

I will be at the Barcelo Maya Dec 14-21, for a site visit & meeting with my vendors. I am going to take a ton of pics, but let me know if you need something specific!

It would be so great that you could share your experience on picking the resort. :-)

My question is what made you pick the Barcelo Maya Tropical over the Palace? I thought the Palace is the nicer one~~~

#5 Avens

Avens
          • 576 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:49 AM

Can't wait to see your update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users