Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

What's for dinner tonight?

All of you are eating great! I am in the same boat as Ann. Who know what I am going to be eating, probably a frozen burrito. It is very sad! My FI buys these frozen burritos that are .50 cents and have about 800 calories. I don't eat them! He does and he is skinner than me!!!

hmmm I don't what I'm going to eat too...maybe pasta...Erik is driving home as we speak from San Diego and he might stop off for food on his way home, maybe fast food....i know bad ...or maybe a sandwich....

Hey I'm going to go to the gym tonight at 6;30 I can work it off then :)

We should all exchange recipes....

Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post
We are having veggie quesadillas and salad. Easy and quick!

Paula - I love your siggy. Very unique!

Thanks Janet! I followed MikkiStreak's instructions to create a monogram from a previous post - they were excellent instructions, and she cheered me on along the way :)

Good idea Andrea, then we could get ideas for meals for the week! That would save me from staring blankly into the fridge when I get home from work. Click the image to open in full size.

We're having ground turkey tosdadas with beans, sour cream, shredded lettuce, crumbled mexican cheese, tomatoes and valentina hot sauce. Sounds like a weired concoction but they are pretty darn good!

I had Pasta with meat sauce and I made some Italian cheese bread to go with it. Then for dessert I did lunges until my legs felt like they were going to fall off and did crunches until my stomach was burning.. I feel a little bit better about eating the bread now.. :-)