Photo

Activity ideas for Groups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:26 AM

The following are some good ideas for sightseeing and activities on Oahu. Especially for groups. Some companies may even be able to customize a tour just for your group (depending upon the size of it). If you have any specific questions about any of the tours just PM or email me.

Bike Hawaii (bikehawaii.com) - land and water adventures for everyone of all ages. SO much fun!

Hina Adventures (ecotourhawaii.net) - great eco-tours of Oahu

Hans Hedeman Surf (hhsurf.com) - THE place to learn how to surf plus lots of other water activities

Wild Side Specialty Tours (sailhawaii.com) - the ultimate way to see marine life. You won’t “ride” the dolphins…they come to swim with you, in their natural environment. Their tours are an absolute must!

Honolulu Soaring (honolulusoaring.com) - glider rides on the north shore. Breathtaking!

Island Seaplane (islandseaplane.com) - great aeriel tour around the island. They actually have a little chapel right on their pier too, so if you’re looking for a different kind of wedding where the couple gets to fly off into the sunset (literally) after saying I Do..this is the place.

Kualoa Ranch (kualoaranch.com) - great place for groups. Horseback riding, atv rides, movie set tours, a day at Secret Island beach. Lots to do and lots of fun for all ages

Home of the Brave Hawaii Victory Tour (pearlharborhq.com) - if anyone in your group is military (past or present) they will love this. The tour includes Pearl Harbor plus other military locations on the island. No other tour companies on the island have the access that Glen has at these locations. Its and 8 hr day but well worth it. Brought tears to my eyes seeing the pics of the vets who have visited them at the end.

Historic Honolulu Tour - Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum, Queen Emma’s Summer Palace, Honolulu Academy of Arts. We can customize and put together a tour for you that would include transportation and a stop at all of the downtown historic locations.

#2 princessina

princessina
    • 192 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:26 AM

Oh, thanks Tina! I'm going to pass some of that good info onto some of our guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users