ROR Lunch Buffet Menus

Here's a link to what they have posted on their site:

Jamaica All Inclusive and Caribbean Cuisine at Riu Ocho Rios Hotel

It doesn't include a menu for St.Ann's though, which is mostly where lunch is served besides the Plantation.

I do have a menu for Plantation, but I think its a menu for weddings, not sure if its a general lunch menu.

Thanks for the info!

I am unfortunately looking for the Per Person - Lunch Menu. Someone posted it here..I can't find the post though.

I think maybe you or Delyteful (sp?) posted it....it's no big deal because I can work it out when I get there..just wanted an idea of what to expect!

Thanks for the info!

I am unfortunately looking for the Per Person - Lunch Menu. Someone posted it here..I can't find the post though.

I think maybe you or Delyteful (sp?) posted it....it's no big deal because I can work it out when I get there..just wanted an idea of what to expect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
Thanks for the info!

Ok, I think you want the Plantation menu then.
Here is the Basic menu which is included in the rental price at Plantation restaurant.

PLANTATION MENU (Included)

Soup

Pepper pot Soup

SALADS AND COLD BUFFET
Coleslaw
Lettuce
Simple Salad
Dressings

HOT BUFFET
Steamed Vegetables
Rice and Peas
Plain Rice
Shrimp
Beef Tenderloin
Chicken

Bread

DESSERT
Assorted Pastry
Assorted Fruits
Wedding Cake
Plantation Buffet option #1

Jamaican Menu (US$30/ person)

SOUP
Pepper pot Soup

SALADS AND COLD BUFFET
Coleslaw
Carrot and Raisin Potato Salad
Lettuce
Simple Salad Smoked Salmon
Shrimps with Cocktail sauce
Dressings

HOT BUFFET

Fried Plantain
Rice and Peas
Red Snapper Fillet
Curry Goat
Oxtail
Chicken
Yam Dumpling
Bread

DESSERT

Jamaican Fresh Fruit
Assorted Pastry
Wedding Cake
Option #2
Group Buffet (US$25/person)

Salad Buffet
Assorted bar of mixed and green salads with variety of dressings

Cold Buffet:
Proscuitto mirror with assorted melon pearls
Variety of coldcuts and international cheeses

Sorted bread buffet

Soup:
Roasted eggplant and tomatoes cream with a touch of gin

Hot Buffet:
Boulanger potatoes
Italian vegetables
Neapolitan rice
Glazed sweet potatoes
Hominy corn
Scallion’s tomatoes and artichoke quiche
Sautéed pasta with proscuitto,
Champignons and sun dried tomatoes in a light pesto cream sauce
Chicken breast in mushroom sauce
Boneless lamb leg with papaya sauce
Fresh pork loin stuffed with spinach and mozzarella cheese in an herb graying
Caribbean sea grouper filet in almond sauce

Dessert:
Jamaican fruit buffet
Assorted desserts out of our own pastry
Option #3

Group Buffet ($35/person)

Salad Buffet
Assorted bar of mixed and green salads with variety of dressings

Cold Buffet
Proscuitto mirror with assorted melon pearls
Smoked salmon with variety of garnitures
Variety of cold cuts and international cheeses

Sorted bread buffet

Soup
Roasted eggplant and tomatoes cream with a touch of gin

Hot Buffet
Boulanger potatoes
Italian vegetables
Neapolitan rice
Glazed sweet potatoes
Hominy corn
Scallion’s tomatoes and artichoke quiche
Sautéed pasta with prosciutto,
Champignons and sun dried tomatoes in a light pesto cream sauce
Chicken breast in mushroom sauce
Boneless lamb leg with papaya sauce
Fresh pork loin stuffed with spinach and mozzarella cheese in an herb graying
Caribbean sea grouper filet in almond sauce

Specials
Beef tenderloin in a green whole pepper sauce

Dessert
Jamaican fruit buffet
Assorted desserts out of our own pastry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
You are a sweetheart! It's not exactly what I was looking for but that is great info!

I found the hor doeurve (sp?) list you posted on another thread. I will definetly keep this info though to help me decide what to do!!

THANK YOU!! pinkie.gif
Funny, I was just about to post that too, just in case.rofl.gif
And its sooo not a problem. I just cant believe that I still have all of this stuff in my email folder. Plus, I love to give all the info that I can since BDW was so helpful to me.
I keep looking at your ticker waiting for you to be in Jamaica at ROR!!! I can't wait to see all your pics & hear about your day!!!

I can't believe it either...7 months. We've been together so long that it feels like much longer. But marriage is great. Having that person that has your back thru thick & thin is a wonderful thing.

I think we still learn new things everyday and it took a lot to get used to since we didn't live together before. We do have our down days where I could strangle him, which is usual but the good days far outweigh those days. I wouldn't do anything differently & I wouldn't trade him in for the world!love.gif

Awww...you'll be fine! I remember the stress & anxiety all too well. I was a bundle of nerves even the morning that we left. But once we got on the plane I settled down a bit. When we pulled up to ROR & got out of the taxi and stepped into the lobby, I was a new person!!! Everything went away & I was totally excited. So trust me, you'll be fine.

And if theres anything else that you need, just ask away!