Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

oh i just saw the pic from the front. It looks great! It might just take you a bit of time to adjust because its a new cut.

#22 rach220

rach220
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:41 PM

I don't think it's bad at all...it's a great cut! And not at all mullet-like...
    However, I will say that it looks nothing like the pic of Nicole...if that's what you really want I think you should go back (get your money back), then go somewhere else and have them fix it...you have extra length (at least in the back) for them to play around with...
    Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Married July 16, 2009
    Aventura Cove Palace Resort
    Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#23 rach220

rach220
    • 532 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

oops...guess I didn't read far enough...I'm glad you went back...I think it looks great!
      It will just take some getting used to

Married July 16, 2009
      Aventura Cove Palace Resort
      Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#24 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

I don't know what your first hairstylist was thinking - that cut looks NOTHING like Nicole R.'s!!! I would be furious too! That said, I think the manager did a good job. It's still not quite as edgy as NR's, however, having had a short bob (as in my siggy pic) it does require some work at times to make it look as good as it does in that photo of her - remember she has a whole styling team behind her!!!

There are great natural products out there though so if you're worried about that, don't be! I did a lot of searching and found a great brand - Shikai I believe it's called. Has worked really well for me - no SLS, propolyne glycol, etc... uses natural Henna to enhance your color too. They also have a styling gel I think as well as several different shampoos/conditioners and hairspray. I especially like their leave in conditioner - it helps to reduce any frizz which is great for a bob. I'd def. recommend it! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#25 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

I think your hair looks so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users