Photo

Hairdresser butchered my hair!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

P.S. I love that we can all see the forum on your computer! Nice touch!!!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

Love that Nicole pic, will have to remember to save that when I get to work...

I don't think your hair looks at all like the pic, so I can see why you are upset, but from the back it looks good. I would hate to have bangs be too short, but really, they grow in so quick, you will probably be fine in a week or so. Your hair is a good 2+ inches longer then Nicol's hair too, so I don't think there is anything wrong with the length.

#13 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

I called the manager and she told me to come in today. So I went in and oh on the phone she knew exactly who had done my hair. So I showed her the pic I originally wanted but there was no way to get that. So she blended the chopped layers and feather the bangs so they would lay right. It's still nothing like I want but theres not much I can do. And while she did my hair she kept grimacing at what the lady did to my hair. AND the lady who did it was there the whole time getting her hair highlighted. UGH! I can't get a good picture of it. But this is the best I can do. Oh and I never wear products in my hair and now I have to just to get it to do what I want. GRRR!

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:46 AM

i really like it! i think it looks great.
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#15 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:35 AM

I like it too! The colour is great and the cut is very soft, with nice movement. It frames your face really well!
            I'm glad you went and had the manager do your hair. They owed you that much.

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:13 AM

I think it looks great as well! It may not be what you wanted, but maybe this is better!

#17 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

I think it looks great--shows your features more. But if you are very unhappy--would you be open to extensions for fullness? It will be back in no time--when you cut your hair it tends to grow back faster. I wish you well.

#18 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:33 PM

I think the manager did a great job ... and yes, the bangs are definitely shorter, but they don't look bad at all. I think it makes you look young and innocent (that's a compliment - I wish I could look like that again!~).

Sounds like the manager has had problems with your styllist in the past and perhaps needs to take some corrective action...

#19 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

Honestly, it's not nearly as bad as you think. I personally think it looks great on you! Very cute and flirty!

#20 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,047 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                    • LocationToronto

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

oh I love that bob! honestly if you're not happy I would complain, get your money back, and go to a better salon that is able to fix it properly. I got an accidental mullet when I was first going into university :S not fun!! but the hair dresser i went to after totally fixed it! she was a miracle worker...I thought she was going to have to shave it off...it was that bad. My bangs were 2cm long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users