Photo

Ror Review--10/31/08

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 ccunningham

ccunningham
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

Michael just charged us his hourly rate, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts charging an excursion fee. I had booked him for 1.5 hours at Dunn's, but it being his first time there, he went for an additional hour for free. He really wanted to get some good shots to advertise with I guess. He took about 350 photos in 2.5 hours. Add that to the 400 he took of the wedding and we had over 750 photos to go through. It took us about 3.5 hours the day after in the photoshop. We narrowed it down to the 70 that we bought on a CD. You will also get ALL of the photos in low-res on a CD in case you ever want to order more, you can just email him the number and you can purchase them in high-res.

divadivine25---Sorry to make you doubt your choice! I know all of the brides on here want a perfect day, or at least near perfect and mine was far from that. I keep trying to be positive, but even as time passes, I have many regrets. The weather really was the main culprit, however. I truly believe that if we had beautiful weather, then all of the other issues would seem minor. If you don't go during the rainy season, which I hear Oct/Nov is the worst, then you won't have many of the issues I did.

CDC4207---Here are a few more pics at your request :-) I love this first one-- how it's seen through the eyes of my 7 year old niece!

Click the image to open in full size.

#32 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

Beautiful pictures
      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#33 ccunningham

ccunningham
      • 58 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:52 PM

Thank you! I keep asking myself if I'd do ROR if I had it to do all over again. You can have rain anywhere, but you don't have Dunn's River Falls anywhere. Our TTD pictures are my most treasured possessions right now. I blew a couple up and have them huge on my wall. Every time I look at them, I am so happy!

#34 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
        • 315 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:43 AM

i am in love with your TTD pics at Dunn's River! My FI and i were in Ocho Rios past February and our highlight was Dunns River. you are sooo lucky to have amazing pics there in your fab wedding gown. is that a Rivini? it looks a lot similar to the Rivini gown i've seen.

#35 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
          • 1,448 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

Sorry to hear your trip was filled with mixed emotions. Looking at the pictures from your TTD, you'd never know you had the bad weather you did!

Congrats on your marriage!

#36 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

WOW!!! that's crazy..with sand fleas..I HATE BUGS!!!! GRRR!!! What are considered the rainy months? I think I feel a little bit better about my 12 noon ceramony....I wanted a later one because I didnt know what to do with the guest. I'm so sorry about ur day, but ur pictures were great!!! i thought about using Micheal eventhough I'm getting married in Negril..

#37 ccunningham

ccunningham
              • 58 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik
                i am in love with your TTD pics at Dunn's River! My FI and i were in Ocho Rios past February and our highlight was Dunns River. you are sooo lucky to have amazing pics there in your fab wedding gown. is that a Rivini? it looks a lot similar to the Rivini gown i've seen.
                Nope, it's a David's Bridal. Thanks!!

#38 cdc0427

cdc0427
                • 330 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

Thanks for posting more pics. They are fantastic!!!

#39 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
                  • 315 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:55 AM

cool, good to know! gosh the dunns river falls in the backdrop is just amazing. i keep looking at your pics!

#40 KellyG24

KellyG24
                    • 51 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:01 AM

Your pictures, as well are you, are beautiful. Congratulations!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users