Photo

Ultra Cheap Travel Candle for OOT bag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reevesbride

reevesbride
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:26 AM

I stumbled upon a great find this weekend at Dollar Tree and wanted to share. I found white unscented 2.5 oz travel candles in a tin for $1.00. I plan to add them to my OOT bags. They are currently labeled with a candle lite unscented candle sticker but I am planning on covering their label with my own monogrammed label. They are great candles for the price and I just felt that I should share. I have been seaching online for travel candles for my bags and basically have found them to be incredibly overpriced ranging from $2.50-$4.50 Check out you local dollar tree or even try the Dollar tree online store. The sku number is 7600134947 for anyone who has a dollar tree near by that doesn’t have the actually candles. I will attempt to attach a photo at a later date. Hope this helps my fellow BDW members.

Lauren
    Not the exact product I found see above for the diffrences.
    http://www.beau-coup....le_tin_500.jpg

#2 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:55 AM

they're nice! do you know if they also come scented? part of the reason for giving a travel candle is that sometimes rooms near the ocean/sea get a "musty" oceany smell. it's usually nothing a candle, room spray, or incense can't get rid of, but i know the smell does bother some people. i've seen it complained about on tripadvisor, for some resorts more than others.

#3 reevesbride

reevesbride
      • 212 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

The candles I found are unscented and I didn't see any with a scent.

Sorry,

Lauren

#4 liljay6915

liljay6915
        • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:43 PM

Thanks I have been looking for nice cheap ones. I have spent so much money on my OOT bags my DF is gonna KILL me oh well :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users