• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

boy - she just snuck on in there, didn't she. i can't wait to hear all about everything, tasha!

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

I know, I was scrolling to see what everyone else said and BAM there she was,, she better be busy writing a REVIEW and POSTING MORE PICTURES.. lol We missed you Tasha.. :-)

#23 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        I know, I was scrolling to see what everyone else said and BAM there she was,, she better be busy writing a REVIEW and POSTING MORE PICTURES.. lol We missed you Tasha.. :-)
        I am actually posting from my hotel. I know, loser. I can't get enough I guess :P

really the hubby is showering and getting ready and so I am killing time.

#24 ilovetj

ilovetj
        • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JANET1111
          Definitely talk to Marci, who is "BVP" on this board. She and her husband Enrique do video for a great price and they were fabulous to work with!
          ok, again i am so clueless... what is "bvp" ? how do i find marci? sorry for so many questions and thanks for all your help!!!

#25 ilovetj

ilovetj
          • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
            I used HIVE spa. I had them come to me. Highly recommend. they are pricey but very worth the $. I posted a link to my photog's blog with some pics of me.

eta we also used BVP. Marci and Enrique were great. I can't wait to see our video
            where can i see your pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users