Photo

Makeup/ Hair AND Videographer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ilovetj

ilovetj
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

Can anyone recommend someone for makeup and hair that they've had first-hand experience with?

Same with a videographer- at a reasonable price

THANKS!

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

For what location?

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:00 PM

I booked Suzanne Morel for make-up and hair. Christa just used her and someone else did too. Christa just posted some of her pictures. She looked beautiful. ...but, I don't have first hand experience yet.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:08 PM

Jess, are you having a trial done?

#5 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:12 PM

I haven't decided yet. I think I might just to make myself less nervous the day of in terms of hoping I look the way I envisioned. Are you going to?
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

Well that all depends, right now Maye has me booked for a trial and Day of hair and makeup but with Irma giving me a hard time about them I don't know what I'll do now. I think I'm going to "play stupid" and say she should have told me when I booked the resort. Plus the guard at the gate, doesn't pay attention who's coming or going..

#7 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
              • 714 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

HI Tammy and Jessalyn,

I booked Suzanne Morel and I knew about this from your (Tammy) post that we can't have outside make-up and hair people. But I will just say to them "You didn't let me know this beforehand." Honestly Lucy C. of Sheraton has not mentioned anything to me. And it is not in the contract I think!

#8 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                • 714 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:12 PM

For Videographer, I booked Sam Perches. He is very nice and very responsive. I just booked him on my own.

#9 ilovetj

ilovetj
                  • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:09 PM

We are getting married at the chapel at El Encanto Inn adn the reception will be at Casa del Mar... I will be getting ready at Casa del Mar.

Can someone give me Suzanne's info, and also Sam- the videographer's too... what do they charge?

#10 ilovetj

ilovetj
                    • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

How do i get to Christi's pictures? i am so new at this...
                      thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users