Sign in to follow this  
ilovetj

Makeup/ Hair AND Videographer

Can anyone recommend someone for makeup and hair that they've had first-hand experience with?

Same with a videographer- at a reasonable pricehuh.gif

THANKS!

I booked Suzanne Morel for make-up and hair. Christa just used her and someone else did too. Christa just posted some of her pictures. She looked beautiful. ...but, I don't have first hand experience yet.

I haven't decided yet. I think I might just to make myself less nervous the day of in terms of hoping I look the way I envisioned. Are you going to?

Well that all depends, right now Maye has me booked for a trial and Day of hair and makeup but with Irma giving me a hard time about them I don't know what I'll do now. I think I'm going to "play stupid" and say she should have told me when I booked the resort. Plus the guard at the gate, doesn't pay attention who's coming or going..

HI Tammy and Jessalyn,

I booked Suzanne Morel and I knew about this from your (Tammy) post that we can't have outside make-up and hair people. But I will just say to them "You didn't let me know this beforehand." Honestly Lucy C. of Sheraton has not mentioned anything to me. And it is not in the contract I think!

We are getting married at the chapel at El Encanto Inn adn the reception will be at Casa del Mar... I will be getting ready at Casa del Mar.

Can someone give me Suzanne's info, and also Sam- the videographer's too... what do they charge?