Photo

Sandos Playacar Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#781 Belisaria

Belisaria
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for all the info! I am barely on page 10! I am still deciding which resort to pick because they all sound and look wonderful.

#782 motbride

motbride
    • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

We used the resort photographer for my daughter's wedding and were happy with the photos. I think there are several photographers, though, so I can only speak to our experience with Frederica.

#783 pocobride

pocobride
      • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

We did the Xplor excursion and our guest loved it!  It's great for kids over 7/8 years old and adults.  It was $89US if you book online (without transportation).  The taxi ride is short and when split with 4-5 people, it's about $15US each way.  We booked Octavio Montes and he was fabulous.

Originally Posted by sunshine31 

nmoreau...  great idea about the Welcome Letter and meet & greet happy hour.  We were looking for ways to keep it casual but yet organized. 

We were also thinking about doing a group excursion with our group of about 50 people.  Which catamaran did you book?  Can you give me more info about it and a contact?  Also, if anyone has any other ideas for excursions with groups of this size and a few small childeren, it would be great to have another idea!

We are also looking at photographers right now.  Has anyone used the resort photographer?

Looking forward to our December wedding :)  Seems too far away!                                                                                                                                                                                         

#784 leasexy24

leasexy24
        • 112 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

i was just going to post about photographers, ive been looking at octavio to, his prices are reasonable arent they. we may only use him for the hour or 2 hours as my fiances dad has a professional camera. did you have to pay a depositfor this?  i love the no arch im saving my money an getting a photographer! 

#785 kristamarie

kristamarie
          • 104 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

I booked Octovio too.  But one of his assistants is shooting my wedding. I did it for 2 hours.

Do we do the MOH speech and Best Man Speech at the dinner or in the hut?  Any ideas?

#786 leasexy24

leasexy24
            • 112 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:55 AM

im nt to sure, i think ive seen ppl do speeches in the hut as there is a microphone there i think. x

#787 Belisaria

Belisaria
              • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

The more I read the more I am loving this place. I just emailed to get the ball rollin!!

Attached Files

#788 kristamarie

kristamarie
                • 104 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:13 AM

I emailed Maria, she said that most people do speechs in the dinner area.  However, there s a toast in the hut.  Who typically gives the toast?

5 days!  eekkk!

#789 Belisaria

Belisaria
                  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:06 PM

Is the hut where everyone goes right after the ceremony the same as the "Royal Palapa" where you can have private events?

#790 leasexy24

leasexy24
                    • 112 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

from photos ive seen, the toast has been the groom but im nt sure if this is what typically happens?? x x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users