Jump to content

Photo

Sandos Playacar Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#451 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
  • Member
  • 661 posts

    Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:30 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by keilag
    ok. So I just returned from my wedding at Sandos. It was perfect. We did the ceremony on the bech then a cocktail hour with appitizers while the steel drum players played. Then the itallian buffet. I opted out of the disco but found a great back up. We took a 5minute cab ride to Fusion. They have a fire show and salsa dancing on the beach every night. I bought one round of drinks and 3 orders of chips and salsa. for 20 people it was $85.00 everyone had a blast and it was so romantic and autentic.
    Playa Del Carmen Mexico Beach Hotel Bar & Grill
    Maria did a fantastic job.....I used Claudia Rodriguez for pics and the video. They were amazing as well. Let me know if you have any questions
    Thanks for our posting that - what a great idea! I will definitely be looking into that. I will just have to figure out what to do with the 3 kiddies that are at the resort with their parents bc I am assuming that they wont be able to go. Did you wear your dress to it or did you change first??

    Can't wait to see your review and pics! COngrats!!!

    #452 Jennybell1

    Jennybell1
    • Member
    • 661 posts

      Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

      Shout out to Kaitlin - Congratulations on your wedding day! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

      #453 MayBride2010

      MayBride2010
      • Jr. Member
      • 204 posts

        Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

        Happy wedding day Kaitlin!! I am super jealous you are there right now!!

        #454 keilag

        keilag
        • Jr. Member
        • 190 posts

          Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jennybell1
          Thanks for our posting that - what a great idea! I will definitely be looking into that. I will just have to figure out what to do with the 3 kiddies that are at the resort with their parents bc I am assuming that they wont be able to go. Did you wear your dress to it or did you change first??

          Can't wait to see your review and pics! COngrats!!!
          I changed because I was sweating. My son went but the other kids stayed at the resort with an adult who was too tired to go. You can hire a sitter from the kids club

          #455 keilag

          keilag
          • Jr. Member
          • 190 posts

            Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

            Here are some pics of the resort, surrounding areas, and Fusion
            KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise

            #456 EasterBride2011

            EasterBride2011
            • Newbie
            • 27 posts

              Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MayBride2010
              Hi ladies! I got married at Sandos on April 20. It was a dream come true! I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Maria and Alicia took care of everything. It was such a beautiful day. You won't regret your decision to stay at Sandos. I do highly recommend upgrading to the Riviera Section. They upgraded my entire group free of charge because the resort was only about half full. It was awesome!

              Here are a few photos our photographer (Sascha Gluck) took at Sandos :

              Photographer for Cancun an Riviera Maya


              By the way, Sascha was amazing! I highly recommend him. He is a member of this site.

              Best wishes!

              Hi MayBride,
              Beautiful photos!!!!
              I'm getting married next April 21 at Sandos and was wondering about sunset timing. Thanks for your post!
              I have loads more questions though. If you have any advice or recommendations I'd love to hear them!

              Did you do toasts in the wedding hut until 5 before doing your photos alone with the photographer?
              Did you have anything planned for guests while you had photos done?
              We're you able to go to the restaurant before 6:30 or was 6:30 good timing?

              How long did they let you stay in the restaurant? and did you do anything after supper??

              So many questions!!!

              Congrats on the wedding, you looked fantastic!!

              ~Calee

              #457 EasterBride2011

              EasterBride2011
              • Newbie
              • 27 posts

                Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by keilag
                Here are some pics of the resort, surrounding areas, and Fusion
                KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise
                Is anyone else having trouble opening this photo album??

                Fusion sounds like a great idea. Do you need to buy tickets or cover charge there? Would they be able to accomodate 60+ guests?

                Thanks!!

                #458 keilag

                keilag
                • Jr. Member
                • 190 posts

                  Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

                  http://www.kodakgall....hotos-_-Sharee

                  try this link

                  #459 EasterBride2011

                  EasterBride2011
                  • Newbie
                  • 27 posts

                    Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by keilag
                    ok. So I just returned from my wedding at Sandos. It was perfect. We did the ceremony on the bech then a cocktail hour with appitizers while the steel drum players played. Then the itallian buffet. I opted out of the disco but found a great back up. We took a 5minute cab ride to Fusion. They have a fire show and salsa dancing on the beach every night. I bought one round of drinks and 3 orders of chips and salsa. for 20 people it was $85.00 everyone had a blast and it was so romantic and autentic.
                    Playa Del Carmen Mexico Beach Hotel Bar & Grill
                    Maria did a fantastic job.....I used Claudia Rodriguez for pics and the video. They were amazing as well. Let me know if you have any questions
                    Keilag, do you have any links to photos??!!
                    I've also booked Claudia Rodriguez Photography - Citlalli is coming for me.
                    Congrats again on the wedding!
                    Calee

                    #460 EasterBride2011

                    EasterBride2011
                    • Newbie
                    • 27 posts

                      Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

                      Still no luck with Kodak...thanks for the repost though! do you have links to claudia photos yet? So exciting!!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users