• 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:45 AM

shutterfly works well for photosharing

#422 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
    • 121 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Hey everyone!

I finally got my proffessional pictures posted on Photobucket. Here is the link if you want to check them out!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

#423 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
      • 121 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

P.S. I forgot to mention our pictures were done by Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez Photography

#424 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
        • 661 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a
          Hey everyone!

I finally got my proffessional pictures posted on Photobucket. Here is the link if you want to check them out!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I LOVE the pictures of you two by the rocks and the ocean ....they turned out so nicely. And with the setting sun- it just made it all the more dramatic. What time did you get married at again?? Were these pics done the same day or the next day?

Congrats - they look great!

#425 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
          • 204 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hi ladies! I got married at Sandos on April 20. It was a dream come true! I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Maria and Alicia took care of everything. It was such a beautiful day. You won't regret your decision to stay at Sandos. I do highly recommend upgrading to the Riviera Section. They upgraded my entire group free of charge because the resort was only about half full. It was awesome!

Here are a few photos our photographer (Sascha Gluck) took at Sandos :

Photographer for Cancun an Riviera Maya

By the way, Sascha was amazing! I highly recommend him. He is a member of this site.

Best wishes!

#426 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
            • 204 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

By the way, Sascha's blog says Sandos Caracol but we were actually at Sandos Playacar

#427 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
              • 204 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

and I say "by the way" too much :)

#428 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
                • 121 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

Thanks for the compliments on the pics, Jennybell1! I love the rock ones too...they are my favorite! Our ceremony was at 4 and we started taking the pics of just the two of us around 5pm until about 6pm (the sun set at about 5:45). All of them were taken the night of our ceremony.

Maybride2010 - LOVE your photo's too! Some good creative shots in there! And you look HOT in those TTD ones! Congrats!

#429 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

Just wanted to say - I got engaged last night!!! So no more planning without a ring anymore - not that it chanegd anything really - bc we already had his ring , but YAY! lol

#430 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                    • 661 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:41 AM

Natalie - your pics are fabulous - both you and Jennifer (bridechilla)got some amazing pictures!
                      Nat - love your colours too btw - but im biast bc i am having the same colours as you.
                      Can't wait to read both yours and Jennifer's review of Sandos....make it good and long laides....haha!
                      Congratulations on becoming a Mrs! and thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users