Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:23 PM
i posted some of my questions and her answers for you guys
Dear Miss Keila
Greetings form Sandos Playacar... first at all congratulations! It will be my great pleasure to assist you with this very special occasion. Rest assured that we will make this moment one to remember! Enclosed please find the wedding packages that we will apply until June 2010 and let me know your choice and if you would like to move to the next step. Our ceremonies take place on the beach. Remember that if you will have a legal wedding you have to arrive at least 3 working days prior the ceremony.
We can also organize you a private dinner or party afterwards (extra charge applies).
Please find all my answers in blue
Since I am a Royal Elite member I already get a lot of the things in the "symbolic Caribbean package" such as discounts at spa, robes, fruit baskets...Would it be less expensive for me to just get the basic package and upgrade from there?
You can get the Sandos Symbolic or Legal package and from there you can add the extras such as:
For private events these are the new prices for this 2009, i'll work with these prices at least until July 2010.
Private events are not included in your "All Inclusive" package, so they have additional charges because you will have a reserved area just for your whole group of guests. Available time is from 6.30 pm to 10:30pm. Place: beach or pool area far away from the beach.
Site fees= 500USD on the beach (minimum number 40 people)
Site fees by the pool= 400USD (minimum number 40 people)
Site fee royal elite palapa= 600USD (minimum number 40 people)
menu charge per person = since 39USD per person
open bar = since 18 per person
Music.. DJ= 50USD per hour
15% service and 10% taxes (of the total amount of the event)
Note: People that are not guests of the resort will need to pay a day pass $77 usd.
SPECIAL COLOR OF RIBBONS EACH ONE $5 USD
SPECIAL COLOR OF TABLE CLOTHES PER TABLE $10 USD
The options for music are these, prices are per 45min:
Steel drum players 450USD
Band of alive music international & salsa 450 USD
Our Disco is available for private events from 7pm to 11pm, since it opens its doors for the rest of our guests.
Additional cost is 280USD per hour plus 15% per service. It includes: drinks, microphone, DJ and screen for slide show.
**Children are allowed just in private events. (younger than 18 years old)
This is the updated pricing list for flowers:
Boutonni¨res, since 15 USD each
Children boutonni¨re since 10USD
Bridal bouquet: since 50 USD
Bouquet for Bride's maid since 35 USD each
Corsage since 20 USD each
Flowers arrangements for the table since 45 USD
Archway since 220USD
Gazebo with tul = since 220USD **no flowers included.
Flowers for cake since 35USD
Bags of petals 15USD (big)
** Prices can change without notice**
Photography prices: 2009
10 photos = 150USD (no CD, no photo album)
20 photos = 270USD (no CD, no photo album)
** 30 photos = 470 USD
**60 pictures = 770 USD
** 90 pictures = 1100 USD
** 120 pictures = 1300 USD
**Note: prices include print pictures & pictures in a CD ROM & a Caribbean photo album.
IMPORTANT: PICTURES IN THE CD ARE THE SAME PRINTED PICTURES, NUMBER OF THESE PHOTOS DEPENDS ON THE PACKAGE THAT YOU CHOOSE.
Video= 30 min edited in DVD price is 650 USD
2. I am wanting to get married around 5:00 on the beach and then do a cocktail hour in the wedding hut while we take pictures before dinner. I don't need "open bar" I just want to have a champagne toast and the signature "Sandos" drink (it is orange and pink and those are my wedding colors) I would also like an appetizer served.
So how much per adult would it be to have an appetizer and Sandos' served in the wedding hut after the ceremony?
I would need seating in the wedding hut for about 10 (we have some elderly grandparents that cant stand for more than a few minutes)
Please find attached the menus for the appetizer...(please see Sales Canapes ING)
And of course I can set a couple of extra chairs at the wedding hut while they wait
3. Can you send me a list of dates that are still available in June and July of next year? In June I have a wedding booked on the 16th & 26th. July still free for now, they are starting to book.
4. Can you get married on weekdays?
We can do it from Monday to Saturday (Sunday is possible as long as it is a symbolic wedding)
5. what needs to happen for me to reserve a date? When you have a wedding date please fill the form attached (Formato Wedding P), sign it ans scan it for me with your hotel booking number in order to confirm your wedding date and work in details. I do not need a deposit, you pay for your wedding package here in the hotel the following day of our appointment.
6. I would like to see an example of the resort photographers work on photos and the wedding video.
Enclosed please find some examples.
7. do you only have a red carpet for the isle or do you have more colors?
We have a long and a short red carpet. If you want to have a satin white I can give your the price and make it for you.
8. For the ceremony set up I want tons of pink and orange petals up the isle and then the bamboo thing at the front will we will be standing drapped with a white material and a flower medallion of pink and orange flowers in both corners. How much of that is extra if I go with the basic package and how much?
I attached a pic to show you what I would like
During this time of the year we can try to put the rose petals; but, with the breeze of the see it is almost impossible they stay on the aisle, sometimes they have a flower girl that has a basket and do some. The gazebo with tulle is $220 usd and the two flower medallions will be extra $90 usd
9. is there a microphone in the wedding hut?Yes we do have one for toasts
10. can I have my own music playing in the wedding hut?
Of course you can bring a CD or IPOD to play your special music