Photo

Sandos Playacar Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#181 nmoreau

nmoreau
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

We are looking seriously at this resort and I would love to see any websites with photos or hear about any tips you all have.

I will keep reading thru the threads in the meantime...

#182 SDSteph

SDSteph
    • 812 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Pictures
      Sandos Playacar Destination Wedding and Trash the Dress Photo Session with Tina and Garrett in Playa del Carmen, Mexico Elizabeth Medina Photography

Jennifer & Nate Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo

BLOG @ PLAYAWEDDINGS.COM: Jennifer and Nate - Sandos Playacar

Teri + Robert, Mayan Riviera Wedding, Playa del Carmen, Mexico | Photography by Lisa + James

..:: Pictage | Registration ::..
      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#183 Diana

Diana
      • 167 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hey Ladies! We were married on June 26th at Sandos Playacar... and it was PERFECT!! I will be writing a full review when I get a chance (we didn't come back until the 2nd and then had our AHR on July 11th.. and I didn't take any time off work in between)

I dealt with Paola and everything was great! She was very accomodating and helpful. I also used one of the resort photographers and he did an amazing job! The packages are very reasonable if you compare them to hiring an outside vendor and paying the guest fee.

Anyway, like I said I will give a full review in a little bit. In the mean time you can check out some of the pics on our website Diana Forchione & Frank Bender's Wedding Website - WedQuarters
        and feel free to ask me any specific questions you might have!

#184 kaitlin422

kaitlin422
        • 36 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Bride-chill-a
          Oh no! I'm so afraid of this happening as well. I have been dealing with Paola and I know she's already confused me with another bride once. We are waiting for our RSVPs until we book, so I'm hoping she still has the date for me, even though I don't have a confirmation number yet. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck!
          What makes me so frustrated is that I asked for the wedding date months ago and she said she would write a note for that date... Meanwhile I literally checked the website everyday until the rates were in... Now I booked and am afraid my wedding date is going to have to change now. She wouldn't hold my date officially until I booked, did you book your trip?

#185 Danielle77

Danielle77
          • 200 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

Your wedding was beautiful Diana!!!! Congratulations!!!!

#186 nmoreau

nmoreau
            • 80 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

it looks like you had a beautiful wedding day.... I can't wait for the full review!

Congratulations!

#187 aeaston

aeaston
              • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

I'm considering the Sandos Playacar for my December 2010 wedding...thanks for all the great info....the more I read the better it sounds! Diana...congratulations, your pictures are beautiful!

#188 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
                • 121 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Diana
                  Hey Ladies! We were married on June 26th at Sandos Playacar... and it was PERFECT!! I will be writing a full review when I get a chance (we didn't come back until the 2nd and then had our AHR on July 11th.. and I didn't take any time off work in between)

I dealt with Paola and everything was great! She was very accomodating and helpful. I also used one of the resort photographers and he did an amazing job! The packages are very reasonable if you compare them to hiring an outside vendor and paying the guest fee.

Anyway, like I said I will give a full review in a little bit. In the mean time you can check out some of the pics on our website Diana Forchione & Frank Bender's Wedding Website - WedQuarters
                  and feel free to ask me any specific questions you might have!
                  Looks gorgeous Diana! Thanks for posting your photo's they are gorgeous! What time was your ceremony?

#189 Diana

Diana
                  • 167 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

Our ceremony time was 5pm and it was perfect! For most of the ceremony the sun is to your back and not beating down on you (don't get me wrong... it is still hot but you are not roasting) and the lighting for pictures after is amazing!

#190 keilag

keilag
                    • 190 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Diana
                      Our ceremony time was 5pm and it was perfect! For most of the ceremony the sun is to your back and not beating down on you (don't get me wrong... it is still hot but you are not roasting) and the lighting for pictures after is amazing!
                      your pics are great! the resort guys did good. id you get a video? I love your dress!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users