• Please log in to reply
1093 replies to this topic

#151 jrprice24

jrprice24
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Danielle77
    So I am officially getting married at Sandos Playacar :) Thanks to all of you on this thread..you helped make my descision. I am Getting Married January 5 or 6 2010. It feels good to finally have a resort chosen.
    Danielle- we'll be there the same time! We are getting married on January 8, 2010. We are hoping to be there the 5-12th and I say hope b/c we haven't booked yet so our dates are still up in the air. I have a confirmation in for our date but no reservations yet. Go figure.I'm a little frustrated with that part.
    I am now Mrs. Rohwedder!!

#152 SDSteph

SDSteph
    • 812 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

I am trying to find some pictures of an outdoor reception at Sandos. Thanks
      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#153 SDSteph

SDSteph
      • 812 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

I love the sandos resort it is in my top three resorts. Do they allow multiple weddings on the same day? How does that work?

#154 keilag

keilag
        • 190 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sspiris
          I love the sandos resort it is in my top three resorts. Do they allow multiple weddings on the same day? How does that work?
          I am going the 6th-13th for vacation. I will post pics of weddings I see and talk with the vendors

#155 SDSteph

SDSteph
          • 812 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

SAndos is in my top three resorts. HAs anyone gone doen to stay at the resort?

#156 cait713

cait713
            • 94 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

Hello!

I am thinking of planning my wedding at Sandos for summer 2010. I'm wondering if anyone might be able to give me the coordinator Paola's email address so I can get in touch with her about packages. Any other info you have about Sandos would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!
              Cait

#157 SDSteph

SDSteph
              • 812 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Pictures of alternate reception locations, and cocktail location, and beach cermony

2010 Prices: $400 for pool reception, $500 for beach reception.

Click the image to open in full size.

#158 SDSteph

SDSteph
                • 812 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:32 PM

Ooops I forgot one. I think this is a beach reception picture. =)

Here is some qoted text from the email i recieved from the WC kinda funny the red part. hehe

For private events these are the new prices for this 2009, i'll work with these prices at least until July 2009.

Private events are not included in your "All Inclusive" package, so they have additional charges because you will have a reserved area just for your whole group of guests. Available time is from 6.30 pm to 10:30pm. Place: beach or pool area far away from the beach.Site fees= 500USD on the beach (minimum number 40 people)
                  Site fees by the pool= 400USD (minimum number 40 people)
                  menu charge per person = since 39USD per person
                  open bar = since 18 per person
                  Music.. DJ= 50USD per hour
                  15% service and 10% taxes (of the total amount of the event)
                  Note: People that are not guests of the resort will need to pay a day pass $77 usd.
                  RIBBONS EACH ONE $5 USD
                  TABLE CLOTHES PER TABLE $10 USD

Regarding your question about the symbolic ceremony I would like to let you know that the minister or legal judge is not included there will be another extra $350 usd for a minister it could be Christian or non denominational Christian. You can always bring your own minister.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate on asking me.
                  Best Regards

#159 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
                  • 204 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

I have been trying to decide on a resort since February. We finally decided to go with the Sandos. I am super excited!!! Getting married April 2010.

#160 keilag

keilag
                    • 190 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sspiris
                      Pictures of alternate reception locations, and cocktail location, and beach cermony

2010 Prices: $400 for pool reception, $500 for beach reception.

looks good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users