#1012 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

Thanks, that really helps!

im debating having parasols instead of flowers but im not sure

Any one else know how many pople fit into the wedding gazebo - its under 25 right?! i swear all my sandos information seems to have vanished

Hi JessiTaylor,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!

We LOVE parasols, so colorful and fun :)

Our last wedding at Sandos Garden Gazebo had 30 guests, here are a few pictures to help you visualize your day:

For more inspiration, check out Bev + Jordan's full wedding slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=652

Good luck and happy planning!!!!!

#1013 Starfishie

Starfishie
      • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

This is the updated pricing list for flowers:
        Boutonni¨res, since 18 USD each
        Children boutonni¬®re  since 12USD
        Bridal bouquet: since 67 USD
        Bouquet for Bride's maid  since 48 USD each
        Corsage  since 28 USD each
        Flowers arrangements for the table  since 50 USD
        Archway  since 250USD
        Gazebo with tull = since 250USD **no flowers included.
        Flowers for cake since 35USD

Flower for the hair 10usd
        Bags of petals 17USD (big)
        Flower medallion since 57usd

Prices subject to change

(Lupita just emailed me this updated list -- not too many changes!)

#1014 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
        • 296 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

drtenesha- so what do the gold bracelets give you then? is it worth paying the extra? im glad you had the basic package with only a few extras. ive been debating whether i want to add things or not, but i think now ill leave it quite simple as it sounds great

Matt - thanks for the pics of the parasols. actually my bridesmaids will be wearing a slightly lighter blue, so im thinking of yellow or orange. it definitely looks cute! pretty AND practical, as i think the sun will be quite strong! I cant find a site in Mexico to order them from which is frustrating (i already live in mexico so seems easier if i could find them here rather than importing them from the US!)

starfishie - very helpful, so thanks! its giving me a good idea of how much to budget for! though i do wonder how many bags of petals i would need, i do really like them.

This site makes wedding planning SO much easier =)

#1015 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
          • 296 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

ooops sorry i didnt see you already explained the gold bracelet! i was reading very quickly

#1016 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
            • 296 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

I saw these pictures and i thought theyd be super cute during the day. As far as i remember though, there wouldnt be anything to hang them from on the walk to the gazebo. there are no handrails or anything. Anyone who has been there, do you know if theres somewhere to hang them?!

#1017 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

I saw these pictures and i thought theyd be super cute during the day. As far as i remember though, there wouldnt be anything to hang them from on the walk to the gazebo. there are no handrails or anything. Anyone who has been there, do you know if theres somewhere to hang them?!

Hi Jessi,

Glad you liked the parasols idea, maybe ask your wedding coordinator if she can place the order for you.

About the pictures you posted, I think you can hang them in the Gazebo, we saw this at another resort and think it's really romantic:

Check out the full wedding here for more ideas: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=707

Best wishes!!!!!

#1018 Gkristy9

Gkristy9
                • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hi everyone! I have recently started looking into destination weddings. I was looking into Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa. I was looking into May 2013. Waiting on a response from Wright Agency. Any suggestions on travel agents or on using them to plan? If anyone has used them how long did it take for them to reply? Also, would you suggest Sandos Playacar for your destination wedding?

#1019 nanilu

nanilu
                  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

Hi girls, I need advice....I am getting married at Sandos Playacar March 2013. I am still looking for a photographer, Lupita said the photographers that they have at the hotel are very good.

Any of you did the pictures with them? Please share the experience with me.

Thank you!!

#1020 Jodez

Jodez
                    • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hi girls, I need advice....I am getting married at Sandos Playacar March 2013. I am still looking for a photographer, Lupita said the photographers that they have at the hotel are very good. Any of you did the pictures with them? Please share the experience with me. Thank you!!

Hi girls, I need advice....I am getting married at Sandos Playacar March 2013. I am still looking for a photographer, Lupita said the photographers that they have at the hotel are very good. Any of you did the pictures with them? Please share the experience with me. Thank you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users