Thanks for the info!! The pictures are amazing, looks like a perfect day :) If I have any more questions I will definitly ask you, I havent go to far into what we really want, just starting to collect ideas and picture what we want. Thanks again.

Does anyone have pictures of a reception on the beach?? I would love to see what it looks like. And prices for extras, or should I email Maria?? Thanks

i would email maria.. i think for a beach reception its 500usd plus 49usd per person for food plus 15usd per person for drinks plus a 15%vat charge for the staff something like that anyway worked out way to expensive for us as tthere is around 30ppl everythin is charged per person an some thing per hour!

were getting married at 4.30, will have drink & toast maybe a 1st dance in the beach hut then a few tunes from 5pm, get some photos on the beach etc (just family taking them) then were booked in the italian restaurant at 7pm. prob be in ther 1.5-2hrs.. then maybe freshen up & all head to one of the bars, then maybe the on site club see what happens. x

Awesome, thanks for the info! I will have to email her and see, it might be a bit too much for us as well, we are looking at about 50 people probably not totally sure yet. I have heard good things about the Italian buffet on here so that might be a good option. 

I was planning on tipping Maria not sure how much yet..I was also thinking of getting her a small gift to go along with it.  She has made this whole wedding process so much easier since I don't have to worry about tons of small details. 

We tipped 20% almost and gave her a small gift that we also gave to the guests.

She really works hard will do everything to make your day special.

But I don't know that there is a standard..... do what you feel is right.