Photo

Are you 'friends' with your ex-bfs on Facebook or MySpace?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

I'm actually friends with all my ex's and in business with another one so it's not weird to me at all. In fact FI and the ex I'm in business with are now buddies and love to talk shit about me like "Oooo don't you hate when she does this?" Or They will gang up on me and have each others back if we're having a discussion. (Annoys me to no end!) Lots of people think it's weird but I feel it's perfectly normal if you had a mutual, mature break-up; which we did.

#12 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:03 PM

I'm still friends with mine on facebook and myspace - so no don't think its weird as long as there are no feelings there

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

An ex just sent me a friend request on MySpace this morning and it freaked me out!

My heart was pumping and I couldn't believe it. He wrote, Congrats on your marriage.

Ewww, I wish he would leave me alone.

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:51 PM

Okay I'm the odd one out...I have no desire to fill them in on my life or check up on theirs.

#15 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

I have two guys I've hooked up with in the past (long ago past) on my facebook but FI doesn't get crazy jealous and it's not like we're writing all over each other's wall saying I miss you lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users