Sign in to follow this  
sunsetbride1

Dress.. Maybe?!?!!? EEk..*w/pics*

I am sure you all have seen my posts about my uncertainty with finding a wedding gown. I haven't really like anything.. And have decided to the non-traditional route to see what's in store for me on that front!

I just tried this one on today.. unfortunately I went by myself; so I need to go back with a friend.

Please be totally honest ladies.. what do you think? Could I do better?

a>

I have to run to a meeting.. can't wait to hear what you all think!!!

Shannon =)

it looks lovely with your figure...and if you're definitely wanting to go the non-traditional route i think this would work well for a beach wedding.

Oooo.... I actually don't like wedding dresses being different color than white or ivory. But in all honesty I really like this!!! Where did you find this? I don't want to wear my wedding dress to my AHR but I would soooo wear this!

I like the neckline a lot. I'm more of a traditionalist as well as far as white or ivory. The shape and style is perfect for a destination wedding and looks good on you. My dress is a bridesmaid dress and it took me forever to find it.

Thanks Ladies!!

I am going back tomorrow with one of my BM's and another girlfriend to decide.

Honestly, its the first dress I have tried on that just felt good! It's super lightweight silk and fits perfectly; I will not need to do any alterations.

I think I love it.. I will try to get a picture tomorrow with my face in it; as I think it is good with my coloring too; so I can get all of your final opinion!

And here is the best part.. the price at the Nicole Miller Store is $630 and if I buy it in the store rather that online; they will give me a 10% discount.

For those of you who asked what it was..

It's a Nicole Miller OMBRE SUNSET STRETCH CHARMEUSE GOWN.

OMBRE SUNSET STRETCH CHARMEUSE GOWN - Nicole Miller Official Store

Shannon =)