Dress.. Maybe?!?!!? EEk..*w/pics*

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

I am sure you all have seen my posts about my uncertainty with finding a wedding gown. I haven't really like anything.. And have decided to the non-traditional route to see what's in store for me on that front!

I just tried this one on today.. unfortunately I went by myself; so I need to go back with a friend.

Please be totally honest ladies.. what do you think? Could I do better?
    Click the image to open in full size.

I have to run to a meeting.. can't wait to hear what you all think!!!

Shannon =)

#2 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

OMG Shannon. It is incredible!!! I say yes!!! But of course it's up to you...if you are feeling it, then go for it!!!

#3 neen

• 633 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

it looks lovely with your figure...and if you're definitely wanting to go the non-traditional route i think this would work well for a beach wedding.

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

Oooo.... I actually don't like wedding dresses being different color than white or ivory. But in all honesty I really like this!!! Where did you find this? I don't want to wear my wedding dress to my AHR but I would soooo wear this!

#5 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:15 PM

Wow I really like it! Where'd you find it?

#6 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

I loved it in your other post and I love it here too! I say go for it if you love it.

#7 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

That's an absolutely gorgeous dress and it looks great on you. I say, if you're really feeling it and you want to go the non-traditional route then this is the dress to get!!!

#8 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:31 PM

I quite like your non-traditional dress! It will look perfect with the white sand and crystal blue water as your backdrop, plus you'll be able to wear it again and 'relive' your wedding memories!!

#9 maxandkatie

• 95 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

I like the neckline a lot. I'm more of a traditionalist as well as far as white or ivory. The shape and style is perfect for a destination wedding and looks good on you. My dress is a bridesmaid dress and it took me forever to find it.

#10 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

Thanks Ladies!!
                      I am going back tomorrow with one of my BM's and another girlfriend to decide.
                      Honestly, its the first dress I have tried on that just felt good! It's super lightweight silk and fits perfectly; I will not need to do any alterations.

I think I love it.. I will try to get a picture tomorrow with my face in it; as I think it is good with my coloring too; so I can get all of your final opinion!

And here is the best part.. the price at the Nicole Miller Store is $630 and if I buy it in the store rather that online; they will give me a 10% discount.

For those of you who asked what it was..
                      It's a Nicole Miller OMBRE SUNSET STRETCH CHARMEUSE GOWN.
                      OMBRE SUNSET STRETCH CHARMEUSE GOWN - Nicole Miller Official Store

Shannon =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users