Photo

STACEY'S Dreams Cancun wedding 10/14/08review **With Pics

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Awesome review... and I'm OBSESSED with your pics!!! You and the whole wedding look absolutely gorgeous!!!

#32 Cancun Bride 2009

Cancun Bride 2009
    • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

What a great review you look beautiful in your pics.

#33 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by STACEY
        I did up grade my package with Juan. He stayed until right after the cake cutting. I believe it was about $1200 extra? I'm not 100% sure though.
        crap. not exactly what i was hoping to hear ... for that much extra, i might as well hire claudia rodriguez for 3 hours for $1500. problem is, i'm having a hard time convincing tom. *sigh*

#34 bbpacco

bbpacco
        • 146 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          crap. not exactly what i was hoping to hear ... for that much extra, i might as well hire claudia rodriguez for 3 hours for $1500. problem is, i'm having a hard time convincing tom. *sigh*
          Same thing over here, if I have to pay that much extra, I would rather get Claudia R.

Ummm.... Since I don't really care much about photos from reception (I have another reception party a week after at NYC), I am thinking to upgrade to get one extra hour from Juan for $470, and pay to get the DVD with all pictures.

#35 bbpacco

bbpacco
          • 146 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by STACEY
            I did up grade my package with Juan. He stayed until right after the cake cutting. I believe it was about $1200 extra? I'm not 100% sure though.
            Did you talk to the WC about upgrading or you talk to Juan directly?

thanks

#36 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:41 PM

Attachment 2836

Here is the 2008 photo packages and what they include. I just found it. Im sure the prices will be similar. Also you go through the resort to schedule Juan. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files

Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#37 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl

I hada similar prob but then i pointed out a lot of what we were having was what HE wanted and showed him the diff in pics between the 2 photographers and he was sold lol If all else fails spit out your dummy and throw the teddy out the cot lol

#38 Carriejax

Carriejax
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:20 PM

Stacey: Thanks so much for posting your pictures from Juan...I feel a lot better after seeing them (versus what he has posted on his website). I hope I don't encounter that cigar roller..

Thanks again!

Carrie

#39 kristeny

kristeny
                  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Great review, thanks

#40 Michelle613

Michelle613
                    • 331 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

omg! I thought the cigar roller would be a fantastic idea! My FI loves it and I know all of his friends will enjoy it. Is it stupid if we have a sign in sheet- like whenever a cigar is roller they have to sign their name? That way we'll know exactly how many cigars were rolled. Or maybe they fired him since he was a jackass and there's a new guy now.. hmmmmm.. anywayss thanks for your review!!!!!!!!!! and congrats!!!
                      Michelle & Arsen
                      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users