Sign in to follow this  
stacey

STACEY'S Dreams Cancun wedding 10/14/08review **With Pics

Yay Stacey! What a wonderful wedding you had! You looked stunning and everything seemed great. I'm glad to hear you went outside for the wedding any way-- the photos are so awesome. Sorry to hear about the cigar roller but I'm glad you posted a review because I have been going back and forth about having him. H to the NO!

Question about the chair set-up for the ceremony: did people seat themselves on one side or the other? I was just thinking people would come and sit-- I don't want to do the 'bride side' and 'groom side' thing because so many people are mutual friends anyways. I'm just curious if this naturally happened at your wedding or if some one directed them to seat that way?

Also, is it you that does travel health insurance? If so, I have some questions!

Great Review.. Your crowd looks alot like the crowd i will be heading down with!!lol You looked beautiful.. Did you find it hard to keep your hair nice since you had some of it down?? I want to do the half up half down but Im scared its going to be a frizzy mess with the humidity...

Congrats :)

Great review. Those photos were amazing. I am pleased to hear you used their photographer. Please let us know what package you used. They got all the photos that I am looking forward to having. The lighthouse and the old row boat. I was at the hotel in October and thought they would be amazing spots for wedding pictures.

Thanks for the review on the cigar guy. I was definitly going to do that----but probably will reconsider it now. I just read about golfing being very cheap so might opt for that as a surprise for my FI.

You really look amazing and I love the idea of the shoe color matching the flowers.....

Just saw your professional pictures from Juan, they look goodpunk.gif. But I got a question...

I am getting the Ultimate Package, and Gaby told me that Juan will be there around 2 hours. But looking at your pictures, seems like he stayed long. Did you pay extra to upgrade your service so Juan stayed longer time?

I wanted him to come early to snap some of the preparation moment, and Gaby said there will not be enough time... I am a bit worried.worried2.gif

I did up grade my package with Juan. He stayed until right after the cake cutting. I believe it was about $1200 extra? I'm not 100% sure though.