Sign in to follow this  
stacey

STACEY'S Dreams Cancun wedding 10/14/08review **With Pics

did you pay for a bunch of extra photographer time? it was my understanding that you only get him for about an hour with the package.

You look beautiful!! Congratulations! I love your dress! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
did you pay for a bunch of extra photographer time? it was my understanding that you only get him for about an hour with the package.
I asked this question to Gaby, and she said the photographer actually will be there for 2 hours (Ultimate package).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpacco View Post
I asked this question to Gaby, and she said the photographer actually will be there for 2 hours (Ultimate package).
If you look on the Dreams question thread you'll see Juan states 90 minutes but who knows lol

I love your TTD pics they are amazing and it looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the review

Stacey,

Would love to speak with you about your Dreams experience, particularly details regarding budget and expenses, as I am heading for my wedding at a Dreams resort in December and trying to put together an accurate budget.

Best,

Leeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyasea View Post
Stacey,

Would love to speak with you about your Dreams experience, particularly details regarding budget and expenses, as I am heading for my wedding at a Dreams resort in December and trying to put together an accurate budget.

Best,
Leeza
i would delete your post if i were you, and then PM (private message) your phone number to stacey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyasea View Post
How do you private message?
click on her name ... a drop down menu will appear ... choose "send a private message to STACEY"

i figured you might not know since you're still a noob wink.gif

i'm just always wary of posting private information online!