#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by heather007
    I don't know if anyone else has already posted this site, but their totes are very pretty. Plus, they sell them individually, so you can mix and match.

You need a minimum order of $50.00, but that isn't too hard to reach.

https://www.wholesal...com/index-exec/

~~
    CRAAAAAAP! i like too many of these! LOL!

#12 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:49 AM

CRAP IS RIGHT! They are really nice... damnit!
      I just ended up winning 4 auction items today too (United Way staff auction - random stuff I didn't really need, but is nice - webcam, gift certs, days off, etc.), for a total of nearly 300$. My FI is gonna kill me if I buy much more...

#13 LisGeo09

LisGeo09
      • 20 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by heather007
        I don't know if anyone else has already posted this site, but their totes are very pretty. Plus, they sell them individually, so you can mix and match.

You need a minimum order of $50.00, but that isn't too hard to reach.

https://www.wholesal...com/index-exec/

~~
        Thanks! Those tote bags are just what my fiance and I are looking for. How fun & what a great price! Which ones did you decide on?

#14 turk

turk
        • 52 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hi All

I just ordered 40 of the beach tote bags. They are as good as your gonna get for the price. Plastic lined,easy to wipe out, superb construction, and plenty of carrying capacity. I ordered a variety of the prints. The only one I did not really care for was the one with all blue stripes(it looked kind of masculine to me). Palm trees, polka dot, geometric, hibiscus, leopard, multicolored striped all awesome. FYI--when you calculate shipping sometimes a one bag/item change will make a $12 difference so try changing an item or 2 to see where you stand. I got the last 30 bags for $17 shipping. Happy shopping!

#15 abandcraig

abandcraig
          • 33 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

Has anyone ordered the shopper totes? I like some of the shopper prints and am wondering if those bag would work...any thoughts?

#16 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

Love this site, just the things I was looking for! I am also wondering what the quality of the shopper bar is like, if anyone had ordered?
              ~Erika

#17 heather007

heather007
              • 620 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:37 PM

We are thinking about ordering just the plain black and dark green totes. Groan. My fiance thinks that the guests may not have the same taste [as me] in the pokadots, so plainer the better.

We are also thinking that these bags could double as shopping bags whenever they go into town too.

~~

#18 turk

turk
                • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

I figured it this way. We will put a bag in every room for each couple and 1 per single traveler. If they don't like them, they can trade out. If they complain about a gift, too bad!!!! They should appreciate one b/c most people forget to bring along a beach bag.

#19 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
                  • 67 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:13 PM

Is anyone have this monogram's put on the bags? If so, what kind of bags did you get and how did you do it?

#20 kiki317

kiki317
                    • 162 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

I got bags for 99 cents @ cheaptotes.com
                      chech it out. I don't have money to be getting nice bags for everyone- this will do :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users