34 replies to this topic

#1 Mishi

Mishi
  • 224 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
  • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:28 PM

I had asked earlier if anyone minded me compiling all of our dresses into one gallery, so that we didn't have to fish through 115 pages looking for pics. No one minded, so I have them all saved and half way put into the gallery. As we thought may be a problem, I have run out of room. I am going to make another user with one of my other emails for right now, but does anyone have any suggestions?
I am going to email Tammy (host) and see if she can create a generic gallery that will hold them, but until then they are up.
Please let me know if I missed any or if you changed the dress and need it updated, we are known to do that on occasion.
Also, I listed described them by our actual user names since some of us have the same name and some people don't know our individual names.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:30 PM

it gets hard to do because each gallery can only hold 10-15 pics so we would need multiple galleries...then i am not sure if it will let multiple people upload in one gallery since the gallery is usually associated with one user...

let me figure out if their is a way to do this easily.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Mishi

Mishi
  • 224 posts
  • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:36 PM

Oh, no, I intended to maintain it. I can just add pics each time someone posts new ones. The only problem is I need more than 5 gallerys, or I didn't know if you could create a generic user that has the capabilities of having more than 5 galleries.
Let me know what you think.

#4 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:39 PM

I just posted my dress -forgot to do it before. not the best pic, since you can't see any of the detail...

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:38 PM

Mishi, great job, I'm sure this was not an easy project!! One request. Could you change my dress, please? I ended up with a different one, I only tried on 4334 dress, hahaha, and took forever to make up my mind.

Here's my dress, its the biggest picture on the page, if you click on it it will give you closer views.

Andaluzia Couture - Web Site

Thank you!

#6 Mishi

Mishi
      • 224 posts
      • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:45 PM

No problem, I figure there will be quite a few of these. As I was going through I would save one persons and then see them with another five pages later, lol. I did the same thing! Your dress is gorgeous!

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:46 PM

Thank you! Yes, I'm one of those that loved every dress and couldn't make a damn decision to save my life!

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:47 PM

oh jilly - you're not the only one! lol

#9 Mishi

Mishi
          • 224 posts
          • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:10 AM

Maybe this will be easier...
          bdwgallery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can just add pics or change them as they come. Maybe we can sticky the link in the thread or something.
          Let me know if I missed anyones or if they are wrong.
          They are all sooooo beautiful.

#10 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
          • 216 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

Now I really want to pick my dress so I can have it posted...what beautiful brides....
            http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
            Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users