Cabo Wedding Planner

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jaimem

jaimem
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

Hi,
    I am getting married in Cabo in March 2010 and was thinking that hiring a wedding planner would be the way to go. I just have no idea where to start! I have heard of Weddings in Paradise, and some great and not so great reviews from this site. Any advice??
    Thanks!

#2 Morton-Woods

Morton-Woods
    • 301 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

I have been using April at Baja Weddings... she is actually from Texas and is great... she is quick to respond and will give you all kinds of pics and info when you ask for it... let me know if you want her contact info...

#3 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:16 PM

I am using Leslie Bost de Diaz Rivera at ONE Weddings and Events. She is AMAZING! Her email is les_bost@yahoo.com

#4 nsmile78

nsmile78
        • 22 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

I am using Sarai Flores from Signature weddings and she has been great so far. She has done alot of weddings at the O&O and has some great ideas.

#5 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
          • 141 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

We've worked with Baja Weddings and they're good at what they do. Also Karla Casillas and Maye are at the top of their game.
            If you're looking for someone that would really a perfect 10 WC, contact Addy at
            gawcsl@hotmail.com

She's really good, she's a certified Coordinator, she has 250+ weddings coordinated in Cabo and the best of all, she can adjust to your budget.
            Feel free to PM if you need any help at all.

#6 thomalm

thomalm
            • 53 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:57 PM

I am also working with April from Baja Weddings. So far I give her an A+
              Cabo San Lucas Weddings | Baja Weddings

#7 Wendy77

Wendy77
              • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

My wedding planner is Sarai Flores from Signature Weddings, too. She has been loads of help so far and is always friendly & professional. She has impeccable taste, so I really trust her to make my wedding one of a kind.
                You can find more info about her here: Signature Weddings : Los Cabos wedding consultation and design

#8 Wendy77

Wendy77
                • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

My wedding planner is Sarai Flores from Signature Weddings, too. She has been loads of help so far and is always friendly & professional. She has impeccable taste, so I really trust her to make my wedding one of a kind.
                  You can find more info about her here: Signature Weddings : Los Cabos wedding consultation and design

#9 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                  • 5,705 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:45 PM

Good luck with your search, There are many great options!!!

#10 ChooGirlNYC

ChooGirlNYC
                    • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:36 PM

I'm using Amy Abbott and Tara Null with Fiestas Los Cabos. They were both planners based out of the states before coming to Cabo and they're absolutely amazing! Amy is a life saver in terms of relieving stress and keeping us up to date with everything. Having someone on our side outside of the hotel planners has already paid for itself with her negotiating skills - and Palmilla is notorious to negotiate with. I highly recommend checking her out!
                      "You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's..."

http://www.eWedding....sites/choogirl/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users