Photo

Cocktail Hour at RPRM???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Do they offer a cocktail hour at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya? I have talked to the WC and she didn't mention it and I didn't see anything about it on the website!

#2 Archie510

Archie510
    • 78 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

Yes they do, and its $16 per person. Have you booked w/ them yet? once you go through the booking stage, you will see that it is an option (at additional cost of course!!!)

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, I have booked and received confirmation and talked on the phone and emailed her. She hasn't sent any price lists or anything to me yet...maybe its too early. I see you are getting married there really soon! Congrats! Please let me know how it is. I have been speaking to the WC Vanessa Pedraza. There aren't too many of us from the RPRM on BDW!! Thanks for responding girl

#4 Archie510

Archie510
        • 78 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

Not a problem, if you would like, I can e-mail you all the info I have gotten from them.
          PM me your e-mail address.
          I asked many questions!!!

#5 julieg1rle

julieg1rle
          • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

Hi guys.
            This is my first post on this forum... And I really don't understand anything, but I'm looking into the RPRM for my wedding. Any info that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!! Esp a price list. If I'm doing this wrong, please let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users