Sarah's engagement pics

Beautiful pics Sarah!!!! Juan has done a wonderful job capturing you two; doesn't his work just get you excited for your actual wedding photos.

You have your work ahead of you trying to pick out which pic to use for your STDs...Good luck

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKSBRAT View Post
your pics turned out fabulous!!! Juan does a great job we're all so lucky to have found him! I love that you can see the arch in the distance, they'll all turned out great, you're gonna have a tough time chosing just one for your STD!!!! I think the one with you guys sitting by the date in the sand would be cute!
Thanks! I really like the date in the sand pic too. I liked your "just married" pic so much I asked Juan if I could do a sand pic too. The only thing I'm not sure about is that we ended up taking the picture at a different angle than how I had written te date out. I still love that one though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
Beautiful pics Sarah!!!! Juan has done a wonderful job capturing you two; doesn't his work just get you excited for your actual wedding photos.

You have your work ahead of you trying to pick out which pic to use for your STDs...Good luck
Thanks Jenetta. I just love his work and an soooooo excited for the wedding photos. I booked him for 4 hours for the wedding, and am wishing I could budget more. We had him for an hour and a half for these photos and I really wish I would have done 2 hours or more, it was so much fun and he had so many great ideas- we just ran out of time. hissyfit.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Thanks Jenetta. I just love his work and an soooooo excited for the wedding photos. I booked him for 4 hours for the wedding, and am wishing I could budget more. We had him for an hour and a half for these photos and I really wish I would have done 2 hours or more, it was so much fun and he had so many great ideas- we just ran out of time. hissyfit.gif

Doesn't the time fly when you're taking the picshuh.gif We felt like we barely had any time and we had him for two hours!!! He's an amazing photographer! I guess we should give credit to all of the couples too, with out us there wouldn't be photos! haha! I can't wait to see your wedding pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKSBRAT View Post
Doesn't the time fly when you're taking the picshuh.gif We felt like we barely had any time and we had him for two hours!!! He's an amazing photographer! I guess we should give credit to all of the couples too, with out us there wouldn't be photos! haha! I can't wait to see your wedding pics!
It's just unbelievable how fast the time goes. It was getting dark before we knew it and we were scrambling trying to get our last photos in before we lost the light. I'm so glad I have experienced his work before the wedding- no stress there, I know they will be beautiful!

i swear juan is a miracle worker...i usually am not that flattering of people and their profession because i always expect a high level of quality and servce from everyone i hire...i just expect alot...

but he does such an amazing job with everyone...have you ever seen that "friends" episode with chandler bing taking the engagement pix and every time he is about to take a pic his face does something weird..that is me.

steve's mom is a photg and you should see some of the beautiful pics she takes where i ruin them because i look crazy or angry.

what about STD magnets...then people can keep them on fridge...or picture frame AND magnet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
That is the plan. Now we just have to decide which one to use...I don't know- he did such an awesome job. Tammy, you talk about being unphotogenic, and I totally disagree with you, but now after having Juan take my pics he totally works magic. Both Jeff & I usually take really bad pictures- smiles are wierd, eyes are closed, stupid looks on our faces, etc. But he managed to capture a ton of great smiles from both of us! He was so nice too, and patient while he worked with us to get the shot he wanted.

Back to the STD question, we wanted to do something similar to what the other Sarah did, with the picture frames and STD cards. Now I'm just waiting for the parents to get back with me with their lists so I know how many I have to make. This is getting so exciting!

Sarah,

The pictures are absolutely amazing!! Juan did such a great job capturing the two of you and how in love you are! Soo cute!

It's soo reassuring too because as you and Tammy both said you take the worst pictures, I am the same way. I always look funny in pictures and can't stand taking them! But seeing the you look soo beautiful in these, I have faith for some good wedding pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Sarah,

Your pictures were gorgeous! You two looked so happy and so natural infront of the camera.

And you decided on Dreams! It feels good just picking a place, doesn't it? Happy planning!
:-)
Thanks Karla!
It does feel good to pick a place, although we're having MAJOR in-law drama right now. Jeff's sister is saying she won't be able to make it, and now his mom and sister are trying to talk us into having a wedding here (U.S.). WTF? (Sorry) I'm just venting- probably should move that to the venting thread :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRKLZ224 View Post
Sarah,

The pictures are absolutely amazing!! Juan did such a great job capturing the two of you and how in love you are! Soo cute!

It's soo reassuring too because as you and Tammy both said you take the worst pictures, I am the same way. I always look funny in pictures and can't stand taking them! But seeing the you look soo beautiful in these, I have faith for some good wedding pics!!
Thanks Kristina! I know I sound like a broken record, but Juan is just amazing. He makes you feel so comfortable and does such a great job. It was so funny because when we got our pictures from Juan, the one he placed inside the DVD case is of me in Black and White of just my face with my hair blowing across it (I love that pic by the way), but Jeff (FI) laughed and said that he didn't recognize me in it at first- he thought it was a model! Too funny :)