Help with AHR!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 adias.angel

adias.angel
  • 719 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:37 AM

I think it sounds like fun!

This may or may not help you but here is an post on offbeat bride about a Halloween wedding: Offbeat Bride | Obsidian & Wayne’s Gothic Halloween-Themed Wedding!

#12 kimmaranto

kimmaranto
    • 34 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

I think it is a really neat idea. And if you have children there they won't miss the trick or treating, they'll be having too much fun!! You'll have an extra hour of partying too, clocks will be turned back that night from daylight savings! Go for it!!!

#13 nicmicj

nicmicj
      • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

That actually might be pretty fun especially if you usually don't do much on Halloween night anyway. Everyone could dress up and have lots of fun.

#14 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

before deciding to go with a destination wedding, halloween '09 was our wedding date ... i love halloween and autumn in general so it was a no-brainer for us when we saw it fell on a saturday. in fact it would probably still be on halloween if it weren't hurricane season ... didn't want to take the chance!

if you aren't crazy about the idea, i'd say don't do it. there are ways to do it elegantly tho so give it some consideration. it doesn't have to be all orange & black and costumes if you don't want it to be. we were not planning on allowing costumes, but our centerpieces were going to be jack o'lanterns carved with our monogram, there would have been a candy buffet, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users