Photo

Resort Bouquets: Ribbons?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chika

chika
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

Do the bouquets provided by the resort florist come with ribbons wrapped around the stems already or do I need to bring some with me?

What did other brides do?

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:42 PM

A general rule to follow is if you want something specific, you should take it with you.

Be sure to contact your WC or florist directly at least a month before hand to discuss your expectations and provide them with samples/photos. There are lots of versions of blue, KWIM? Also, some flowers must be special ordered 2-4 weeks ahead of time to ensure you get what you want for your wedding.

#3 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
      • 456 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

Erin is right-If you want something done or to look a certain way I'd recommend bringing it down yourself.
        Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets had ribbons tied around he handle. I thought they did a great job!
        D & K
        October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#4 chika

chika
        • 147 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 05:13 PM

Hmmm.. I don't really want anything in specific with respect to ribbon, I just didn't know if they came that way.

I'm sure whatever they do will be just perfect. :)

#5 Tranch

Tranch
          • 81 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:15 AM

I am bringing down my ribbon because it is a two toned pink and arange color. It is the same ribbion I used to wrap around my invatations. I specifically want this ribbon so I have to bring it down.

#6 chika

chika
            • 147 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

Thanks for all your answers ladies! Does anyone have any photos of their resort bouquets?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users