Sign in to follow this  
chika

Resort Bouquets: Ribbons?

Do the bouquets provided by the resort florist come with ribbons wrapped around the stems already or do I need to bring some with me?

What did other brides do?

A general rule to follow is if you want something specific, you should take it with you.

Be sure to contact your WC or florist directly at least a month before hand to discuss your expectations and provide them with samples/photos. There are lots of versions of blue, KWIM? Also, some flowers must be special ordered 2-4 weeks ahead of time to ensure you get what you want for your wedding.

Erin is right-If you want something done or to look a certain way I'd recommend bringing it down yourself.

Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets had ribbons tied around he handle. I thought they did a great job!

Hmmm.. I don't really want anything in specific with respect to ribbon, I just didn't know if they came that way.

I'm sure whatever they do will be just perfect. :)

I am bringing down my ribbon because it is a two toned pink and arange color. It is the same ribbion I used to wrap around my invatations. I specifically want this ribbon so I have to bring it down.