Photo

Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#911 KDoyle

KDoyle
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Marymack , do you mind me asking who you booked for your photographer....I'm torn right now. 

#912 KDoyle

KDoyle
    • 218 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Nice! I did mine rather early, but at least they are done. :)

I think you are on the facebook page right KDoyle? I wrote back and forth with you yesterday regarding how useful BDW is! haha.

LOL, yes we did!! :) That's awesome that you did them so early ...I only got engaged late Nov and  once we made the decision on resort we sent the electronic invite and the link to our wedding website out to everyone...so they had the info until I could get the formal invites out. People already started receiving them today and I had people call to say they loved them :) So happy they turned out! Now it's onto Bridesmaid dress shopping -we are late -but the girls and I are going Saturday to get'er done! LOL

#913 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

@Kdoyle MaryMack is using meet the burks

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#914 Marymack

Marymack
        • 414 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Meettheburks out of Charlotte N C...they are online and on Facebook.Cherina recommended them to me!! They answer right away,I loved that....

Marymack , do you mind me asking who you booked for your photographer....I'm torn right now. 

#915 ShanayJasmine14

ShanayJasmine14
          • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Anyone familiar with the Sunset Resorts?

I'm choosing between Sunset Jamaica Grande (Ocho Rios) or Sunset Beach Resorts (Mo' Bay)! They're both cost efficient, still AI, and has a beach which is why i decided against my other options.

I'm just wondering which one has the more "party" atmosphere?

I can go back to school in 2 weeks with at least a venue down and they've already emailed some quotes so I'm excited about that!  

#916 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
            • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

RacheleLynn congrats, that date is coming soon. How is the planning going?

Planning is going well - 

Have my...

dress

invitations sent out

bridesmaid dress are found and purchased

Reception back here has a date set and food is picked

Trying to figure out what is next!  

I've been looking at OOT bags to start working on and bridesmaid thank you gifts for my shower and bachelorette party.  I also wanted to make them some jewelry for the big day as well!

So, all that to say I really don't know how the planning is going because I don't know what I should be doing :/ lol!

#917 Cherina

Cherina
              • Banned
              • 636 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Planning is going well -  Have my... dress invitations sent out bridesmaid dress are found and purchased Reception back here has a date set and food is picked Trying to figure out what is next!   I've been looking at OOT bags to start working on and bridesmaid thank you gifts for my shower and bachelorette party.  I also wanted to make them some jewelry for the big day as well! So, all that to say I really don't know how the planning is going because I don't know what I should be doing :/ lol!

Seems like wonderful progress! I would suggest looking at any critical venders that you may need. Better early then them booked right? And make a vision board if you haven't done one, it gives you an overall image of your dream and your vision it will help you know what to do and prioritize. I have a binder but to me binders and files don't ensure my creative side.

#918 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Oh the vision board will also help the WC during setup. And understanding the feel you are going for.

#919 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
                  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

Seems like wonderful progress! I would suggest looking at any critical venders that you may need. Better early then them booked right? And make a vision board if you haven't done one, it gives you an overall image of your dream and your vision it will help you know what to do and prioritize. I have a binder but to me binders and files don't ensure my creative side.

Cherina - would you mind letting me see your vision board?  I'd love to see it!

#920 Cherina

Cherina
                    • Banned
                    • 636 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm not home for a few days but Ill send u a pic when I get home. Also try my Pinterest it's similar it's a block board but send me your email and Ill send you the link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users