• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#801 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

User Name: weddingmay

Name: Betsey & Justin

Location: Mary, Gate of Heaven Church, Negril ~ Reception: Lingah by the Sea Restaurant

Wedding: May 13, 2012
    in JA: 05/11/2012 - 05/19/2012

Congrats to all!!!

Married! May 13 2012!

#802 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

User Name: mrlddst

Name: Sonya & Danny

Wedding: August 04, 2012

in JA: 08/02/2012 - 08/09/2012

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#803 LoveJA

LoveJA
      • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

@ dmoore75- I just vacationed at the RIU Tropical Palace in Negril a couple of weeks ago it is beautiful!!!! I guess because of the time of year it was very quiet which was great for me and my fiancĀ©. Have you had a site visit yet?

#804 Jollykins

Jollykins
        • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

Username: Jollykins

Name: Hollias & Brent

Wedding: Dec 06, 2012

In JA : 12/02/2012 - 12/12/12

Congrats to all the Jamaica Brides !

#805 HarlequinBAM

HarlequinBAM
          • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

I'm brand spankin' new this site, but oh so glad I've stumbled across it. I've been engaged for a few months now and we've only just recently decided that we want to get married in Jamaica! I am SO worried though because planning a wedding in a place based purely on photos and reviews seems agonizing...also my absolute main concern is on fabulous photography which, from what I've heard thus far, typically leaves a lot to be desired from resort based photographers. Regardless, I'm excited I've found this site to help me out!

#806 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

welcome to the forum.....id be more than happy to help you out, i know when i started out my head was spinning,but with less than 5 months to go ..were so happy with everything. id be more than happy to lend you my advice or vendors

Originally Posted by HarlequinBAM 

I'm brand spankin' new this site, but oh so glad I've stumbled across it. I've been engaged for a few months now and we've only just recently decided that we want to get married in Jamaica! I am SO worried though because planning a wedding in a place based purely on photos and reviews seems agonizing...also my absolute main concern is on fabulous photography which, from what I've heard thus far, typically leaves a lot to be desired from resort based photographers. Regardless, I'm excited I've found this site to help me out!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#807 acw271011

acw271011
              • Moderators
              • 3,128 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
              • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
              • LocationToronto Area

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

First word of advice - relax! Everything moves a lot slower in Jamaica!  We got married Oct 20th at Gran Bahia Principe and loved it!!  It was nothing short of perfect!  The resort was first class, weather was fantastic and our wedding turned out to be more than we could have hoped!  Good luck!!  I would highly recommend Merrick Cousley Photography. He's local to Jamaica and did our photos and we absolutely love them We couldn't do a TTD because we had an AHR, so I wore my dress twice but Merrick was wonderful!!

Originally Posted by HarlequinBAM 

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#808 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

what did you get for your photos? ans how much did you pay? if you dont mind me asking

Originally Posted by acw271011 

First word of advice - relax! Everything moves a lot slower in Jamaica!  We got married Oct 20th at Gran Bahia Principe and loved it!!  It was nothing short of perfect!  The resort was first class, weather was fantastic and our wedding turned out to be more than we could have hoped!  Good luck!!  I would highly recommend Merrick Cousley Photography. He's local to Jamaica and did our photos and we absolutely love them We couldn't do a TTD because we had an AHR, so I wore my dress twice but Merrick was wonderful!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#809 eightman89

eightman89
                • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Hey

Getting married in Jamaica November 2012. Just started planning....not even sure what resort yet!!? any suggestions would be great! :)

from Canada!

#810 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:51 AM

Welcome to the forum! You decide what is important for you and what is not. Decide on what is comfortable price range for you and decide to go from there :D

Good luck!

Originally Posted by eightman89 

Hey

Getting married in Jamaica November 2012. Just started planning....not even sure what resort yet!!? any suggestions would be great! :)

from Canada!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users