Photo

Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#781 kristy113

kristy113
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi! I've been taking a look at vistprint for ideas and I just came across your post! I'm not sure I follow...how did you end up with all the free stuff? Did you order other things through vista along with the free stuff? Thanks for your help.

#782 FoxyRoxy30

FoxyRoxy30
    • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hi Everyone..I'm trying to find a venue for a DW in Jamaica (preferably Ocho Rios) for about 150 - 200 guests and am having the hardest time. Any suggestions?

User Name: foxyroxy30

Name: Roxy and Taa

Wedding: August 18 0r 25 2011

#783 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

Hi girls.

Just booked my resort yesterday.

User Name: kat2012

Name: Kat and Mike

Wedding: December 22, 2011

#784 NikitasKadieD

NikitasKadieD
        • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:27 AM

That is so exciting! My fiance and I are looking for a place to get married and we are considering Jamaica. Do you have any wedding guests? if so, is the resort giving you any deals on rooms?

-Kadie

#785 greatbritain

greatbritain
          • 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

They came out pretty cute and now I am just struggling to find inexpensive smaller size envelopes to send them out! I ordered some off a website and had wanted a fuschia color and they just came today and ended up looking neon pink instead. Now I have 150 neon pink envelopes to get rid of somehow!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i love vistaprint, i ordered the magnets too, just waiting for them to come in, i cant wait!!

#786 greatbritain

greatbritain
            • 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hi Kristen!

I am sending out both save-the-dates (I made 200 smaller sized magnets for around $40 on Vistaprint) and invitations but I know a lot of brides on this forum have used electronic save the dates or evites instead. Vistaprint is very affordable, especially with some of the specials they run when you sign up for their e-mails but I am getting my invitations from a seller on Etsy who I found makes really cute invites and they are much more affordable than most of the invites I've seen! You just need to look around :) Good luck!!

Originally Posted by kristy113 

Hello everyone,

My name is Kristen and I will be getting married in Montego Bay, Jamaica in January 2013! This is a whole new exciting experience for me and I have many, many questions! For a destination wedding, does the couple send out both save-the-dates as well as invitations? And does anyone have any suggestions for places/websites with affordable sationary products (invites, thank-yous, save dates...etc.) ?

#787 greatbritain

greatbritain
              • 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

I am getting married in Runaway Bay at the Gran Bahia Principe. I am really happy thus far with the prices, the reviews on this forum and Tripadvisor, as well as my TA's opinion. I am sure if you look around this forum you can find reviews of brides who have had weddings at resorts in Ocho Rios! Good luck :)

Originally Posted by FoxyRoxy30 

Hi Everyone..I'm trying to find a venue for a DW in Jamaica (preferably Ocho Rios) for about 150 - 200 guests and am having the hardest time. Any suggestions?

User Name: foxyroxy30

Name: Roxy and Taa

Wedding: August 18 0r 25 2011

#788 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                • 359 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:04 PM

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~ November 2011

#789 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

You should definitely go through the destination wedding travel agents whose banner is at the top of this page. I LOVE them, they have been wonderful and very organized. They will get you the best deal possible for your group. I'm getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe on 9-10-11 and we have 35 people total :)

That is so exciting! My fiance and I are looking for a place to get married and we are considering Jamaica. Do you have any wedding guests? if so, is the resort giving you any deals on rooms?

-Kadie

09-10-11
                    Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                    I married my best friend!

#790 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

Sorry I forgot.... the website is: www.destinationweddings.com
                      09-10-11
                      Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                      I married my best friend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users