Name: Natalie & Craig
    Wedding: January 25, 2010
    in JA: 01/22/10 - 01/30/10

#352 Reya

Reya
    • 174 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hello!!

My Name is Reya and i will be getting married at the Grand Palladuim Resort in Jamaica on May 12th 2010.

I love all the information on this forum!!!

Thanks

Reya

#353 bosi

bosi
      • 131 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hi,
        My name is Bosola and I am getting married to Vlad in Beaches Negril on January 6th 2010.

#354 soon to be MM

soon to be MM
        • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

Hi ladies!

DATE: Feb 5, 2010
          STAY: in Negril from 2-3 til 2-7 then going to Sandals MBay til the 10th for a little "adults only" time.

I know some of you Beaches brides will be there the wk after us... anyone planning for the 1st wk in feb?

#355 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soon to be MM
            Hi ladies!

DATE: Feb 5, 2010
            STAY: in Negril from 2-3 til 2-7 then going to Sandals MBay til the 10th for a little "adults only" time.

I know some of you Beaches brides will be there the wk after us... anyone planning for the 1st wk in feb?
            Congratulations and welcome! I love seeing more Beaches brides joining the forum :)
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#356 Martini

Martini
            • 24 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

Name: Nancy & Marc
              Date: April 2011

We are currently tossing around getting married at the RIU, then spending our 2nd week honeymooning at Sandals. Or vice-versa.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which would be better? We have gone to the RIU's in the Mayan Riviera a couple of times and absolutely loved them!!! However, we've never been to a Sandals and have heard mixed reviews.

Your opinions are welcome!

#357 ms.nadia

ms.nadia
              • 15 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

Hi, I'm Nadia. We haven't booked yet (almost!) but we're looking at 7/24/10 at Rose Hall Resort & Spa. I haven't seen many on this forum who are planning for the same location. I hope that just means I'm not very attentive!

#358 MandyMatty2010

MandyMatty2010
                • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

My name is Mandy and I'm marrying Matt. We are in the preliminary planning stages of a Jamaican wedding. Has anyone had an experience with Round Hill or Coyaba

#359 chicagobeachbunny

chicagobeachbunny
                  • 105 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

User name: chicagobeachbunny
                    Name: Jennifer & Jarvis
                    Wedding Day: June 26, 2010
                    In JA: June 22-27 (Beaches), June 27-July 1 (Sandals Negril -honeymoon)

#360 soon to be MM

soon to be MM
                    • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ms.nadia
                      Hi, I'm Nadia. We haven't booked yet (almost!) but we're looking at 7/24/10 at Rose Hall Resort & Spa. I haven't seen many on this forum who are planning for the same location. I hope that just means I'm not very attentive!

We originally we’re planning for Rose Hall. I think it is absolutely beautiful. We worked with the WCoord. for several weeks on the details. There are a lot of hidden fees where the weddings are concerned and I wasn't happy with the different levels of AI. I didn't want my guest to pay for AI and then find out they can't order certain foods (i.e, certain steaks and seafood dishes) off the menus without paying cash for them (unless they paid for the platinum package all-inclusive).
                      If your budget is unlimited then I think you will have a spectacular wedding at Rose Hall. My personal experience is that they tired bleed us dry... but that could be just me or the coordinator that I was referred to. I don't want to discourage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users