Photo

Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#1001 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

did you check with secrets if they do it? i would imagine appleton would deliver anywhere on the island. i want to give bottles at as a favor too ...

We thought bout doing Appleton rum, ill check with resort to see if they have details on it, thanks

#1002 muneera0302

muneera0302
    • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

I've read posts where girls uploaded a pic/logo and printed them on Vistaprint canvas bags. There are tons of groupons for vistaprint and they are always having sales.

Yea I've seen the vistaprint groupings, I actually bought one ;-) most the logos I've seen on here has wording with names on the bags. I'd hate to give bags with my FI and I names on it lol I'm pretty sure no one will reuse the bags if we did lol I just want a cute logo , I'm playing around in publisher to see if I can create something

#1003 RandL2015

RandL2015
      • Site Supporter
      • 260 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

Getting married at Secrets Wild Orchid on Thanksgiving Day 2015!! Plenty of time to bargain shop and perfect my DIY projects. :D

#1004 cocoluv

cocoluv
      • 177 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

Hey guys... I'm from NYC.. Jamaica bride signing in.. Congrats to all of you!! Location: Riu Ochorios Wedding: July 10, 2014 in JA: 05/08/2014 - 05/15/2014

#1005 pzl101

pzl101
        • 281 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

Yea I've seen the vistaprint groupings, I actually bought one ;-) most the logos I've seen on here has wording with names on the bags. I'd hate to give bags with my FI and I names on it lol I'm pretty sure no one will reuse the bags if we did lol I just want a cute logo , I'm playing around in publisher to see if I can create something

I agree! I wouldn't use a bag with someone's names on it haha

there was a thread somewhere here on BDW on how to do one in powerpoint - I need to get publisher! I'm sure it's a much better designing software

#1006 muneera0302

muneera0302
          • 277 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

I agree! I wouldn't use a bag with someone's names on it haha

there was a thread somewhere here on BDW on how to do one in powerpoint - I need to get publisher! I'm sure it's a much better designing software

ok glad you agree lol i was just thinking on my personal opinion if i got a bag with someone elses name on it lol i def wouldn't carry it everywhere lol publisher is easy to use and if you plan on doing simple stuff it works great. i wish i knew how to use photoshop lol

#1007 pzl101

pzl101
            • 281 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

ok glad you agree lol i was just thinking on my personal opinion if i got a bag with someone elses name on it lol i def wouldn't carry it everywhere lol publisher is easy to use and if you plan on doing simple stuff it works great. i wish i knew how to use photoshop lol

are you putting a lot of stuff in your OOT bags? I think I'm going to keep it simple with favors (rum and jerk sauce maybe jamaican coffee) as opposed to "oh Sh*T kits", tumblers, shirts etc ...

#1008 STemple

STemple
              • 171 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hello fellow Jamaica brides! Has anyone booked/used Rashel Edwards for makeup? I follow her on Facebook and I think she does amazing work. I booked her and paid (we spoke via email and Facebook) but every time I ask her for an invoice she seems to forget to email it to me. I trust shes just busy as she does seem to be very reputable. Keep in mind my wedding is t until October 2014 lol Any thoughts?

#1009 leannesmith

leannesmith
                • 63 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I have also booked Rashel. Don't worry...she will send you the invoice :). I am sure she is just super busy.

#1010 STemple

STemple
                  • 171 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

I have also booked Rashel. Don't worry...she will send you the invoice :). I am sure she is just super busy.

That's what I figured, I just don't want to be forgotten lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users