boscobel

Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica

Thank you! I am from Vermont! The planning is coming ok. At first it was very confusing but then i found this website and it brought everything to another level!! I have gotten so many ideas from here and I am so exctied to keep planning!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

Melissa & Cagney...welcome

how is the planning coming so far? where r u from?

hi. burlington, ontario. Gran Bahia on november 17th. we did the email save the dates too and it worked out great. if anyone is interested in the steel drums without paying for steel drums there is a guy with a website that for $6 will send you the tracks of all the typical wedding music in steel drums and they're really great. here's the website. check it out and give it a listen.  www.steeldrummusic.net  we haven't figured out where we're doing our first dance yet at our resort and I'm not sure yet if we're doing just CD or CD and ipod. still time to figure it out.  lol and I do have a DJ in the family so if you have questions I can email him and see what he says.

there are a couple of good Canadian places for OOT bags.  this place is in Alberta.  www.weddingstar.com  they have a few nice things.  I also have a step-son to be that lives in the US so I order stuff from US sites, then just have it sent to him so it makes it a bit easier.

happy planning!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

has anyone thought about their music? do we bring in both cd form and ipod form...and how many do we make, what order is everyone doing...my FI and I were starting the process....and then i got lost lol lol

slow ... slow...then fast or slow fast slow? OMG I need a DJ in the family lol

what do you ladies think

Hi ladies,

I just got back from my amazing wedding in Jamaica! Let me assure you.....it is beautiful! You will all have a wonderful time! If you get a chance, get out of your resort and explore the island! We were able to see a lot of the island and it was all so worth it! Good luck with all your planing!

Thanks for sharing!  What resort did you stay at?  If there is one thing that we MUST do what would it be?! :-)

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 View Post

Hi ladies,

I just got back from my amazing wedding in Jamaica! Let me assure you.....it is beautiful! You will all have a wonderful time! If you get a chance, get out of your resort and explore the island! We were able to see a lot of the island and it was all so worth it! Good luck with all your planing!

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum, and will be married in Jamaica on May 16, 2012 @ Sandals, Royal Caribbean. I would like to talk or email any brides if they are using any Sandals resorts in Jamaica.

Originally Posted by MrsHamblett2012 View Post

Thanks for sharing!  What resort did you stay at?  If there is one thing that we MUST do what would it be?! :-)

Hi there! We stayed at Coral Cove Resort and Spa which was about 30 mins out of Negril. Ooh hard question-everything that we did was so memorable. I think taking a day trip into Negril was def. memorable. We went to the Negril Craft Market, ate lunch on the beautiful 7-mile beach and swam in the crystal clear water. It was fun to explore the city for the day and then retreat to our private, romantic and very peaceful resort.

welcome...i am a few days after you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sandjmod View Post

User Name: sandjmod
Name: Stephanie & Jeremy
Wedding: December 3, 2011
in JA: 11/30/11 - 12/9/11

Yay!!