Photo

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#491 toribelle31

toribelle31
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hi Everyone! I am getting married 2/27/14 at Casa Dorada Beach Resort on Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas. My mom and I are going to Cabo in 2 weeks for a site visit and was wondering if anyone could throw out ideas for things we should be checking out while we are there, or any particular vendors to recommend. We are planning to meet with my wedding planner, the hotel's wedding planner and a few DJ's, florists, and do some food tasting at the hotel and also for the rehearsal dinner. Also planning a trip to Sams Club/Costco/Mega to see what we will be able to buy down there before the wedding for decor, OOT bags, etc, etc... Is there anything I am missing? I want to get some of it lined up with my WC so we can be efficient, but we are going to have a little vacation time as well. Thanks!! Tori

#492 xkiwi

xkiwi
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hello Everyone!

I also plan to get married in Cabos in 2o14.

I would greatly appreciate any price lists I can get for Los Cabos resorts!

My email address is yoonji.law@gmail.com 

Thank you!

#493 sandyloo117

sandyloo117
      • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hello brides! I'm getting married on 10/4/13 at the RIU Santa Fe and I've read that a lot of you have gotten your flowers/bridesmaids bouquets at Costco.  How early before the wedding do you have to select them for them to be ready? Also, do they have a big variety?

Thanks again in advance!

#494 linsay

linsay
        • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hello cabo brides!! Looking into Westin for oct 2014 wedding.. Any thoughts on Westin? Has anyone been there before? Or tried to communicate with their WC?

#495 reednm

reednm
          • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

5/24/2014 at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos (currently Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe but changing over November 2013)!!!  Sending out invitations this week and now starting to look at photographers (Alec & T maybe?) and hair/makeup (Suzanne Morel?).  Got my dress but need to get my fiance and bridesmaids/groomsman dressed! 

#496 Nov2013cabowed

Nov2013cabowed
            • 26 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Hi! I'm getting married in Cabo next month too. Booking florist and hair stylist this week and deciding on party favors..? How are you doing? What vendors are you using?

#497 Marina309

Marina309
              • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

Wondering if you made a decision and what was the deciding factor?

#498 Gyqueiroz

Gyqueiroz
                • 23 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 26, 2014

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hi guys! I just posted my wedding review! it covers some questions here!

Thank you for all former brides that helped me to organize my wedding, it was nothing but perfect!

I was going to get married in all inclusive resort, but I had to change the plans! Doing it on a restaurant was a great idea!

http://www.bestdesti...ng#post_1959551

#499 caboberrybride

caboberrybride
                • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hi Tori, let me know what you found out... especially about florists, flower decor and wedding decor (I was thinking of finding a plant nursery for some accents). I didn't have any luck online so the Sams/Costco idea sounds great. How did it go? What about your cake? Are you getting mariachi or DJ only? Hope your trip went well... too bad I just saw this because I am also getting married that week... I will go in Jan. so let me know if you want me to scout something for you.

#500 flo628

flo628
                  • 200 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J0hanna 

Hi everyone, I am getting second thoughts on my wedding location. I am still considering Cabo of course but a different location. I initially had my eyes set (yes I put down a deposit already) for Dreams but looked elsewhere and found Sunset Da Mona Lisa and Hacienda Cocina & Cantina. Both are gorgeous locations however, both are also restaurants. My fiancĀ© is stuck for the all inclusive resort stay and wedding location to keep things simple and at minimal costs.   AGHHHHH!!! Now I am worried because I want to send out my STD in October and need to finalize everything soon. Opinions anyone? Thanks!

Just curious @J0hanna - did you end up changing your venue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users