Photo

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#401 jiayiyf

jiayiyf
  • Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:44 AM

I'm A Cabo Bride!

http://www.bridesmaiddressshow.com

#402 brynnmarietx

brynnmarietx
    • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

Karen, my wedding website is mywedding.com/brynnandjacob and it has a lot of information on it. I am blogging my way through the planning process and have all the locations of my events up! Let me know if you have any specific questions!

#403 Hoboken2012

Hoboken2012
      • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

Thank you so much, I can't wait to check it out!

#404 Hoboken2012

Hoboken2012
        • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:52 AM

How many guests are you expecting?

#405 brynnmarietx

brynnmarietx
          • 13 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

We are sending out 42 invitations ..I think about about 40-50 people will be there

#406 MikeandMew

MikeandMew
            • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hi!!

Not sure if you decided a location yet but im also a June 2012 Cabo bride~ My fiancee' and I decided to go thru Cabo Azul Resort~

It is truly a spectacular location.......good luck with your choices!!

Mew

#407 bdalbec

bdalbec
              • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

Brynn,

My finace and I just got engaged two weeks ago and we have family already vacationing at Pueblo Bonito Sunsets March 10-17th.  We decided to get married the same week in Cabo. How ever Sunsets wants $4k for a ceremony and $260 pp for a reception.  We will have 45-60 people attending the wedding so that will not work for us.  Also I have tried contacting the wedding department by sending 6 emails and calling 20 times and still haven't heard back from them.  Sounds like you have done a lot of research.  I was wondering if you are doing the ceremony and reception through a resort or not.  I am trying to find out how we can have a ceremony on the beach and a reception at a restaurant .  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#408 paulastuart

paulastuart
                • Site Supporter
                • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

ooh Hello!!!  We are in the process of sorting out our Contract for the Sheraton Hacienda!!  I heard amazing things about Cabo Del Sol but I think it was going to be a bit too pricey for us in the end. When are you getting married?  We are getting married on the 3rd of August 2012.  I'm a little worried about that time of year being so hot but at least I hear the humidity isn't that bad and if it is a dry heat, we will definitely cope!

Originally Posted by Lfav219 View Post

Hello Cabo Brides! 

My fiance and I are looking into the Sheraton Hacienda and Cabo Del Sol.  We are undecided on which one to go with. We love the look of the Sheraton but hear that the food at Cabo Del Sol is amazing.  Need your help! Any input is greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions on other places would love to hear. Thanks!!! 

#409 poppy

poppy
                  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

I'm getting married 3/1/12, it's last minute, yes and I have a ton of questions, can anyone help? I booked 25 rooms at Royal Solaris and did not buy a wedding package.

#410 Pucca

Pucca
                    • 485 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

Oh wow! That's really soon! Good luck with the planning!

I'm getting married 3/1/12, it's last minute, yes and I have a ton of questions, can anyone help? I booked 25 rooms at Royal Solaris and did not buy a wedding package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users