Photo

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#341 kiwibride

kiwibride
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Congratulations on your engagement kimberly and welcome to the forum!  I am getting married at dreams in april, starting to get really excited now.  This website has been a fantastic help with all the advice from the girls. Good luck with your planning! Victoria

#342 melyta

melyta
    • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

hi ladies...

i live in cabo and i am gonna get married in november, by aby chance do you a hindu store in LA or San diego.. my wedding is catholic and hindu wedding so i am having some trouble to find my hindu wedding dresses. i need 2 :(

thank you

#343 Pucca

Pucca
      • 485 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by sesiliamadrigal 

I called almost all of the florist in Los Cabos LOL. So far FLORERIA SHADIA, FLORERIA ANGELA, and Cabo Flowers were good prices. I'm also going to call Costco and Sams Club tomorrow to see if I can order flowers in bulk. I will let you know what they say.

Have you contacted any florist to see if they will let you rent the vases?

Just curious as to whether or not you were able to get a quote from Costco for flowers. I asked Costco if they shipped bulk flower orders to the Costco in Los Cabos so I could pick it up but they said no. Then I asked if they shipped bulk orders to Mexico, and no answer. Soooo.....I'd be interested in seeing what response you got. Thanks!!

#344 sesiliamadrigal

sesiliamadrigal
        • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hello Pucca, It's weird but the Costco does not work with the Costco in Losb Cabos. So I contacted the Los Cabos Costco and they can order roses but they only have a small selection. I'm contacting different florist right now to see what the price difference are. Once I find out what vendor I chose to use I will let you know.

Originally Posted by Pucca View Post

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sesiliamadrigal View Post

I called almost all of the florist in Los Cabos LOL. So far FLORERIA SHADIA, FLORERIA ANGELA, and Cabo Flowers were good prices. I'm also going to call Costco and Sams Club tomorrow to see if I can order flowers in bulk. I will let you know what they say.

Have you contacted any florist to see if they will let you rent the vases?

Just curious as to whether or not you were able to get a quote from Costco for flowers. I asked Costco if they shipped bulk flower orders to the Costco in Los Cabos so I could pick it up but they said no. Then I asked if they shipped bulk orders to Mexico, and no answer. Soooo.....I'd be interested in seeing what response you got. Thanks!!

#345 Pucca

Pucca
          • 485 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

Hi again!

That's disappointing. I was hoping that Costco would be a bit more helpful. We have been trying to talk to Florenta Flower Design but we haven't been able to get any satisfactory response from them. Sooooo.....our hunt for a florist continues. So, please, let me know indeed when you find a florist you're happy with, and I will do the same! Good luck!!

Hello Pucca, It's weird but the Costco does not work with the Costco in Losb Cabos. So I contacted the Los Cabos Costco and they can order roses but they only have a small selection. I'm contacting different florist right now to see what the price difference are. Once I find out what vendor I chose to use I will let you know.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pucca 

#346 proti007

proti007
            • 467 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

What's the response you were hoping for from Lola @ Florenta? She has been a miracle worker for me so far! 

Hi again!

That's disappointing. I was hoping that Costco would be a bit more helpful. We have been trying to talk to Florenta Flower Design but we haven't been able to get any satisfactory response from them. Sooooo.....our hunt for a florist continues. So, please, let me know indeed when you find a florist you're happy with, and I will do the same! Good luck!!

Quote:

Quote:

#347 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

I agree that Lola at Florenta has been amazing. She responds quick to emails and worked with my Inspirations and ideas but also cane up with something that fit Into my budget

#348 Pucca

Pucca
                • 485 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:38 PM

I'm surprised but maybe it's because your weddings are not on real "popular" days? I was told that if my flower budget was less than $1500, they would not work with me since 11/11/11 was a very busy day for them. Considering our wedding is going to be late afternoon and the reception will extend into the night, I was more concerned about candles and vases as center pieces rather than a lot of flowers; thus my flower budget was not, and will not be, $1500..... I had emailed her a list of things that I needed with pictures and such as well as some questions I had, and the response I got was the budget cut-off. Maybe she has her reasons and that's fine with me but that still leaves me searching for a florist. :-/ 

Originally Posted by proti007 

What's the response you were hoping for from Lola @ Florenta? She has been a miracle worker for me so far! 

Quote:

Hi again!

#349 tammi 2012

tammi 2012
                  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Hello everyone!  My name is Tammi and I just joined BDW, and love it already! 

!!!

#350 kiwibride

kiwibride
                    • 275 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

Have you tried Claudia at Floreriarayen?  I met her in December 09 and really liked her, she was going to be my florist until i had to change venues from the Sheraton to Dreams and got the florist with the Dreams package (florenta) who i am also very happy with. Claudia's website is www.floreriarayen.com

I'm surprised but maybe it's because your weddings are not on real "popular" days? I was told that if my flower budget was less than $1500, they would not work with me since 11/11/11 was a very busy day for them. Considering our wedding is going to be late afternoon and the reception will extend into the night, I was more concerned about candles and vases as center pieces rather than a lot of flowers; thus my flower budget was not, and will not be, $1500..... I had emailed her a list of things that I needed with pictures and such as well as some questions I had, and the response I got was the budget cut-off. Maybe she has her reasons and that's fine with me but that still leaves me searching for a florist. :-/ 

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by proti007 

Quote:

Hi again!

Back to Destination Wedding in Cabo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users