Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#151 jennydodson

• 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

Greetings Cabo Brides!

User Name: jennydodson

Name: Jenny & Tim

Wedding: Friday, August 7th, 2009

#152 lalilove

• 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

I'm a Cabo bride! I am getting married at The hilton on 5/15/10!!! So excited! Has anyone here gotten married here? Any suggestions?

#153 HYPNOTIC

• 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

User Name: HYPNOTIC
        Name: Monique and Mickey
        Wedding: January 30, 2010
        in Cabo: 01/27/10 - 02/3/10

We can't wait!!

#154 CaboBride4

• 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

User Name: CaboBride4
          Name: Janice
          Wedding: May 14, 2010

#155 bnpear

• 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hi There!

I'm Brianne and my fiance and I are planning a Cabo wedding this November (!) either on the 27th or 28th (right after Thanksgiving). We're most likely going to be having the ceremony and reception at Dreams because of the tremendous amount of reviews. I've been working with Maye for wedding coordination and we are actually travelling down to Cabo next week (7/21-7/23) to do the site inspection and hopefully meet with a few other vendors. My fiance and I live in Los Angeles. We're expecting about 50 guests at the most since it's during the holiday season.

#156 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum. I am getting married in Cabo on June 14, 2010 at around sunset.

ceremony: Sunset Da Mona Lisa
              reception: RIU Santa Fe
              hair: Suzanne Morell

I am still ironing out the details but I am excited and can't wait to learn all kinds of info on this website!!!

#157 djelvisp

• 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

Hi Allison,

Welcome to the site. My fiancee Ashley and I are getting married 5/8/10 at Dreams. Let us know if you need any advice on vendors, etc...Good luck.

#158 Girly Girl

Girly Girl
                • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Hello fellow Cabo Brides!

I'm a little ahead of the game, getting married at The Riu Santa Fe Oct.7/2010.
                  Still trying to decide on a ceremony location as I really wanted to get married in the Palace Gazebo but they wont let us & the Santa Fe Gazebo will not hold all our guests. Does anyone know if there is an option to have the ceremony in a garden on the grounds somewhere? Also wondering if anyone has pictures of the English Garden to share?

#159 handh0410

• 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Hi! I'm a Cabo bride too! My fiance Herbert and I will be getting married 04/2010 at the Dreams Resort in Los Cabos. We fell in love with Cabo when we went November last year, but stayed at the Riu. Although the Riu was awesome, I read great reviews about Dreams. Now we have our hotel and flight booked and working with Mariana our wedding coordinator. She has been great so far answering every question I have. We are so excited!!!

#160 ally&ben2010

• 36 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

I am getting married in Cabo in June and we are having our reception at the RIU santa Fe. We however are having the ceremony at the Sunset Mona Lisa. They have agreed to waive the min. consumption fee and we because we are having the wedding on a weekend it is only going to be $800 to rent it out. It is a BEAUTIFUL restuarant with terraces that overlook the water. You should check that out if you are looking for something a little different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users