Photo

Beach and Cenotes?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

We really want to have pictures of our TTD done on the beach, and a few done at a cenote. Our photographer gives us an hour and a half for our TTD, which would be plenty of time for one location. I don't want to waste a lot of time going to a second location. Does anyone know of a GREAT location in RM where there is a beach, and then a cenote we could do photos that is close by. It would be nice if the location was very close to Akumal, but we could go anywhere really between PDC and Tulum. If you have any suggestions, that would be AMAZING! TIA!!!

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

No suggestions Bummer!!! I was at least hoping some of the photogs might have some ideas? Even if they were a couple minutes apart that would be okay.

#3 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
      • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:03 AM

BUMP for you =)

You should consult your photographer for location suggestions.

We are doing a TTD on the beach and Cenote and it will take about 5 hours including transportations. --FYI. We are trusting our photographer to choose the best locations for us as far as beach and Cenote combo since they are more familiar with the location.

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

you are so trusting! I'm a hands on bossy have to know kind of girl. I've sent an email to my photog and waiting on her suggestions. I must have pictures,etc before we decide on a place, and we don't have 5 hours to do it....

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:40 PM

if I could only pick one, i'd do the cenote. you can easily spend 1 1/2 hours in the cenote alone.

i guess the 1 1/2 includes travel. I wouldn't try to fit in both in that short of time. if you do find a cenote near the beach, it may not be as large or nice as your other options.

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26530

#7 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
              • 248 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

sorry but whats a Cenote??lol
                <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#8 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
                • 315 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

i learned to trust my photographers based on the pictures they have taken in the cenote and beach locations. their cenote shots are what convinced us to go with the company!

i would suggest to insist on getting samples of the places your photographer has taken pics at. you want to make sure he/she can handle the environment. =)

#9 Morton-Woods

Morton-Woods
                  • 301 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:39 AM

A cenotes is a natural freshwater jungle pool/oasis found in the Yucatan peninsula

Cenotes: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Thanks Morgan I got this from your link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users