Married Oct 11, 2008 Riu Palace

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ccwinn

• 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know if you are getting married at Riu Palace don't worry. We were married Oct 11 and it was wonderful!! We were there when Cabo was hit by hurricane Norbet. The hurricane hit at 5am and Daniela was amazing. She was very helpful and helped us with a back up plan. We didn't need it though by 4 the sky was clear and the weather was beautiful. My husband and I figure there was someone out there looking out for us.

Anyway, I know we all feel a little helpless going into it to but everything went perfect. The hotel staff did everything they could to make sure everything went smoothly. Daniela is awesome. She's not the best communicator but on the day and night of our wedding she went above and beyond and just made everything gorgeous!! I would get there again in a heart beat!!

We did the Caprice package, welcome dinner at the San Jose Terrace and reception at the Steak House. For all inclusive, I thought the food and drinks were great. My friends and family raved about the food. After 5 days though it did start to get old but over all it is pretty good.

Here is a link with our pictures. I don't know how to cut and paste them into the thread. All pics were done by Mango.

MobileMe Gallery

#2 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:40 PM

Congratulations! Your pictures are great. I love your dress, and your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful! Where are they from?

#3 cdc0427

• 330 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

Your pictures were really nice. Congratulations on such a joyous event!!

#4 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

Congrats - the pics are great! :)

#5 jenM

• 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:51 PM

Great Pics!!!! flowers were very pretty too. I am super nervous about basically putting my day in someone elses hands...thank u for your encouraging words. Did you use any other outside vendors other than the photograher?

#6 ccwinn

• 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

The dresses are from Nordstroms but we found them online at smartbargains.com for half the price!! I didn't use any outside vendors. Mango was who the hotel provided and we thought they did a great job.

#7 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

You pictures are beautiful! I love your dress :)

#8 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

I am so happy everything worked out for you!!! Yay!!

#9 Yari

• VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

Congrats Mrs.!!!

#10 missybee99

• 163 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:02 PM

Your dress is beautiful, and I love your flowers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users