Dreams Site Visit during Thanksgiving

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 salomeh

salomeh
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Hi,

I am so excited. We are going to be doing our Dreams site visit during Thanksgiving Break. I will be taking lots of pictures and meeting with all of our vendors.

Is anyone getting married that weekend? Also if any of you need to me to take pictures of a specific site let me know. I will post pictures when we get back.

Sooooo excited!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:17 PM

melissa and her fiance

and eric and his fiancee are there that weekend...

i don't know their usernames though.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      melissa and her fiance

and eric and his fiancee are there that weekend...

i don't know their usernames though.
      I am the Melissa that Tammy is talking about! We are getting married Friday Nov. 28th at the Gazebo, 4pm and reception to follow at Oceana! We are having a welcome dinner Thursday at 5pm on the beach.

You should absolutely come by check it out! I am giving you the go ahead now to take as many pictures of the event as you would like! Maybe even come by and have a piece of cake! It will be like a free tasting :)

We will be arriving on Monday and checking out Sunday Nov. 30th...maybe we can catch up for a drink! I hope to see you in Cabo!
      Twixygrl

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

Hi! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear the details because I'm getting married the day after you @ Dreams. Have fun!

#5 xoxo1441

xoxo1441
        • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:44 PM

Hey Salomah! Did you get any type of discount for your site visit at Dreams?

#6 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

Oh yey that's so fun!!! take lots of pics

#7 *Lo*

*Lo*
          • 2,993 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:08 PM

Hope you have a great time on your site visit! And congrats to those getting married at Dreams soon!

I am excitedly awaiting photos. I am sure everything will be beautiful, it is sort of hard for it not to be!

#8 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

You'll love it! I miss Dreams so much...I want to go back.

#9 salomeh

salomeh
              • 104 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by twixygrl
                I am the Melissa that Tammy is talking about! We are getting married Friday Nov. 28th at the Gazebo, 4pm and reception to follow at Oceana! We are having a welcome dinner Thursday at 5pm on the beach.

You should absolutely come by check it out! I am giving you the go ahead now to take as many pictures of the event as you would like! Maybe even come by and have a piece of cake! It will be like a free tasting :)

We will be arriving on Monday and checking out Sunday Nov. 30th...maybe we can catch up for a drink! I hope to see you in Cabo!
                Melissa you are so sweet! I can't wait to see your wedding. Good luck and early congrats in case I don't get to meet you.

#10 salomeh

salomeh
                • 104 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by xoxo1441
                  Hey Salomah! Did you get any type of discount for your site visit at Dreams?
                  Yes. We got our first 2 nights for free and $150 per person rate for the rest of our stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users