Photo

Hilton Food

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Connie C

Connie C
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

Hey Fellow Hilton Brides! Any one try the Hilton's food yet? Anything you really liked (or didn't like)? My FI and I are not really looking for Mexican food, so we're opting for the plated dinner. Any insight from brides-to-be and recent brides would be greatly appreciated by this Type A, overly neurotic bride-to-be. Thank you in advance!

#2 mich999

mich999
    • 386 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hi - thanks for starting this thread Connie. I would also be interested in people's thoughts on food at the Hilton, including thoughts on appetizers and alcohol packages. It seems like their 2009 options have decreased significantly from 2008.

#3 charliebaby24@yahoo.com

charliebaby24@yahoo.com
      • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

I am getting married in July. It looks like you are getting married in May. How did you pick all of your details. I am going insane trying to figure everything out. I know I want red roses and I got a list of vendors from Dulce and Carolina, but I can't figure out everything from there. Where did you get your inspiration from?

#4 mich999

mich999
        • 386 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

I did a lot of research, a lot on this forum to pick the right vendors and decide what I wanted. As far as meal, decorations that's up to each person what's important to them. What are you having trouble with?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users