Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#411 MeganMarie

MeganMarie
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello ladys,
    I found a lady who translated our certificate for 50$. She is in Sudbury Ontario. If anyone needs some one to translate let me know.. It save me from getting it done through the Cuban consilate.

#412 JTAlberta

JTAlberta
    • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hi Megan,
      I would love her contact info if you wouldn't mind. I want to prepare myself just in case. That's pretty cheap. How long did it take? I heard its a real headache to get it translated. Thanks for your help. :)
      Lovin Married Life!

#413 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

I didn't need to get my translated, I had no problems at all with it in Spanish, so don't waste the money unless you are told you have to :)

#414 ltoxopeu

ltoxopeu
        • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hello everybody!
          I was married Dec 4 2009 at Playa Pesquero and it was the most fantastic week! Just amazing. Everyone loved it and there were no issues. Ceremony was great except for the tourists talking to my (somewhat annoyed) mother while I was saying my wedding vows.

However, I still haven't gotten my wedding certificate from them yet. I tried emailing Yaly at dpto1.rrpp@ppesquero.tur.cu but that email doesn't seem to work. Anyone have updated contact information?

I'm also worried that maybe I was supposed to do something after my wedding to get the paperwork? Anyone married there recall if they had to go pick something up, or sign something?

I'm a little bit concerned but not panicking. The government was asking for proof of marriage for our Ontario Tax Transition money or something so I thought I really should get on top of this.

Thanks all

#415 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

It took about 4 months for me to get my wedding certificate, I didn't sign anything or do anything, but I got married in the off season, and when they didn't do so many weddings. I bet you its on its way, its just taking a while. Look for an email address for the resort and see if you can get Yaly's info that way.

What do you mean her email is not working, its is bouncing back to you?

#416 ltoxopeu

ltoxopeu
            • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

Thanks, I will look for the resort email and call them if necessary. I was worried they may have lost the documentation during the hurricane they had after my wedding and I want to confirm they haven't forgotten us!

The email error is a "Deliver Status Notification (failure)" which says that the Domain name is not found.

I hope you're right and that they are just taking extra-long.

Thanks!

#417 sarafish81

sarafish81
              • 353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

The most recent email I have for Yaly is dpto1.rrpp@ppesquero.co.cu
                ....hope that works for you.

#418 JTAlberta

JTAlberta
                • 54 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

Hi there,
                  dpto1.rrpp@ppesquero.co.cu is the most recent I have for Yaly as well.....
                  Lovin Married Life!

#419 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                  • 406 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hi All!!

Been so long, been crazy busy and starting to stress out!!

I was wondering if you anyone that did the beach BBQ reception could tell me exactly what the DJ will do for you?!
                    I plan to bring our IPOD + CDs (incase they cant' equip my Ipod properly). I want introduction songs, our first dance. Father Daughter, Mother Son, Bouquet toss..etc...Do they do this?! Or are they there just to make sure things are playing. I'm overwhelmed and the "dancing" fun part is the part I know my friends and family are looking forward to, I need it to be the way I want it!

Thanks ladies!! You're always so helpful!

#420 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                    • 406 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ltoxopeu
                      Thanks, I will look for the resort email and call them if necessary. I was worried they may have lost the documentation during the hurricane they had after my wedding and I want to confirm they haven't forgotten us!

The email error is a "Deliver Status Notification (failure)" which says that the Domain name is not found.

I hope you're right and that they are just taking extra-long.

Thanks!
                      Um so my emails to her keep bouncing back as well! It's really starting to stress me out to the max!! I need to touch base with her....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users