Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

OMG....Have fun!!!
    Lovin Married Life!

#392 Corobeus

• 36 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

I am getting married at Playa Pesquero next April 2011
      I have been reading your tips thank you
      where did you find out about a beach BBQ and the DJ dancefloor etc please?
      Any help and advice and tips from those of you about to get married there or that have married there is greatly appreciated
      Here's hoping to hearing from you

#393 Corobeus

• 36 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by K'osh
        Well ladies my time has finally come...YEAH!!! We leave in 3 days and I wanted to make sure that I thank all of you for your help.
        Julie, Sara, Connie.....Had it not been for you ladies I would have a lot of unanswered questions and probably be a nervous wreck. But since you guys are so awesome, I'm well prepared and extremely excited about our trip.
        Thanks again and I will tell you all about it when I get back.
        Hi - how did your wedding go?
        Hope it was perfect for you, I am sure that it was.
        Would love to hear from you about how it went
        My turn is April next year!
        Thanks in anticipation
        Lisa, England

#394 JulieG

• VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

I found out about the beach BBQ from Yaly, she sent me all the meal packages and I picked the BBQ. As for the dance floor, they had never done it prior to my wedding, so they built one for me. All you have to do is ask. If you want anything, Yaly will make it happen.

#395 K'osh

• 269 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:24 AM

Well ladies the wedding was fantastic!!!! I'll try to write the review this weekend and post some pics but I had to tell you what a great time we had.

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#396 sarafish81

• 353 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Aw I'm so glad your wedding was great! Can't wait to read your review and hear all about it!!

#397 laurenrose

• 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

I have booked my wedding here and would love any ino, advice and pictures anyody is offering.

Thanks all xxx

#398 springbride2010

• 12 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

hey guys....our wedding went awesome as well....Yaly was a doll and a half and made our day so awesome....Beach BBQ was totally worth the extra money, it was pretty much the only meal I ate all weeks as I did not like the Food in Cuba at all...sorry truth hurts but it was bad...lol....the resort and the wedding made up for the bad food though...

#399 sarafish81

• 353 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

Can't wait to read everyone's reviews and see pictures from your weddings!!

#400 K'osh

• 269 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

Thought I would post this so you guys could look at some pics if you want. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a lot of time to go through them or write my review (still working on it though). The pics are organized in folders but they're not in any kind of order in the folders yet.
                      In the "Wedding" folder (I think it's pic #95) there's a lady in a blue bikini....in the background when we're kissing.....that was actually so drunk she took a piss right beside us in the middle of our wedding..lol..but that's another story.
                      In the "Sunset Cruise" folder (highly recommend this trip...it was fantastic) you'll see pics of us getting killed by waves on the catamaran....during one of those Josh lost his wedding ring (3rd day being married). You'll see a few of him pouting...lol.
                      "Around the Resort" has a lot of pics of our friends and some of the resort.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
                      user: k_osh
                      pswd: wedding

Enjoy...will keep working on my review

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users