Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#211 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:10 AM

That is so exciting Chrystal. I remember how happy I was to have my date and time confirmed, I made my STD's that day and sent them out that week. And 4 is the best time for the wedding, that is when we had ours and it was perfect. Congrats!!!

#212 sarafish81

sarafish81
    • 353 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Crystalballl
      I'm just so excited I had to come on and share with everyone. Yaly emailed me this morning and it's official our Date & Time have been confirmed!
      October 20, 2010 @ 4pm.
      Now I can start my little plans and things. Very nice to have it confirmed and official. I"ve been patiently waiting, and anyone who knows me. I have little patience, but I was a very good girl LOL
      Congratulations!! 4pm is perfect as Julie said. It is the last wedding of the day and you're not in the heat of the early afternoon sun. How exciting!!

#213 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
      • 406 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

Yes, I am very happy with 4pm. I didn't ask for it either, she just picked it I guess.
        I want to make my STD's, but I dont know if I am talented enough to do it. So we shall see how that goes lol

#214 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
        • 406 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

Need some help!
          Thought I'd probably find it here.
          Does anyone have a map of the Playa Pesquero Resort?? I have been looking everywhere for it, so I can save it and put in my invites among other things.
          I have googled and everything and have come up with nothing but someone who took a picture of it. But it's clearly a picture and would not work as far as printing it out on things and such.
          any help

Thanks!!

#215 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

Yaly mailed me some pamphlets before my wedding so I could send them out to people and they had a map. Let me see if I can find one, I know I had some left over and if I can I will PM you for your address. Then you could copy it and send it out.

#216 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
            • 406 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

Thank you so much Julie!!!

#217 K'osh

K'osh
              • 269 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Congrats Crystal on setting the date and time..it is very exciting when you receive the confirmation. That should be an easy date to remember too 10/20/2010. I have not found a good map of the resort either....they were very blurry from other peoples cameras.
                http://tickers.Ticke....9e4d/event.png

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#218 sarafish81

sarafish81
                • 353 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

I remembered I found a picture of a map and I put it on our wedding website. I don't know if you can enlarge it if you save it to your computer....it comes up blurry on mine when I try to do that. But, I'm no computer expert.

Click the image to open in full size.

#219 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                  • 406 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

Thanks guys!
                    Yaly sent me the map of the resort. I've been trying to attach it, but I'm not having much luck.
                    Anyone have any other pamphlets or anything else they can share, for when I make my actual invites?

I think I've finished my STD's yesterday. I had them done, but then completely changed them lol. I think I'm happy with they way they are now. Now its to print and cut and all that fun stuff.
                    Bought a corner punch, but not too sure how to work it lol I tested it on a piece of paper and it didn't punch out the way I need it to lol So this should be interesting

#220 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

Wow Crystal, I love love love your logo, and the colours are amazing, did you make it?

I am still going to look for that pamphlet for you, things are just hectic in my world :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users