Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#181 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

Travel agent. Thought that would be my first step. lol
    I think I've got one lined up, so I will start with that. Thanks!!
    I started our wedding website already :) I'm totally ahead of the game I know, but its just so exciting. Been waiting forever for this. Been engaged a long time lol
    Pictures are probably one of the most important things to me. So I will definitely look in to photographers. (I heard the resort photographer wasn't great!)
    Free wedding pkg? Wow that sounds cool!

Thanks for the help!

#182 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

Travel Agent was my second step as well. Well, it was sort of my first, but I decided I didn't like the first one, she just kept pushing expensive places instead of trying to work within the budget we had (we didn't want our friends to pay too much to come to our wedding). Then I picked the resort and told the new TA which one I wanted, I think she was happy that I already knew which resort I wanted because its a lot of research for them to help us decide on a location.

I think you are doing great, get a TA and you will be set :)

If you get married between May to November and have, I think 10 rooms booked (don't quote me on that), you get the wedding package for free and it comes with a lot of things, the legal stuff is all included, your hair, your flowers, your nails, the photog (we used him as well, because it was free) and lots of other things I can't think of right now.

#183 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
      • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

Just wondering, how long does it usually take for the wedding coordinator to get back to you?

#184 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
        • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:09 PM

And that's awesome to get all that free. I didn't know that, Thanks!!

#185 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

It takes Yaly a while, sometimes more than a week, she is really busy and does not spend a lot of time in front of her computer.

I recommend, from now on, getting all your thoughts together and putting them all in one email, that way when she does reply she replies to all your questions. She is very thorough and keeps all your emails so she remembers everything for your wedding day. She is really very great at her job and a genuinely nice person who cares about every wedding she does.

#186 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
            • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Awesome to hear! That's great, I will make sure I ask everything all at once.
              Thanks!!

(P.S. My daughter has the very same bike :) She's 13 months)

#187 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

Ella (my daughter) loves her bike, my siggy pic is her on it for the first time ever, I put her in and took the pic, its soo cute, she even squeals when she is on it. Its the best thing ever :)

#188 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                • 406 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:54 PM

My daughter (Makenna) loves it too! Great bike!

#189 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                  • 406 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:06 AM

Just excited, had to post lol Heard back from Yaly she's going to send me the wedding packages, but had to ask where we're comming from. DUH, I forgot to say that in my original email

#190 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
                    • 199 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:07 AM

Great news Crystal!!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users