Sign in to follow this  
sarafish81

Canadians @ Playa Pesquero

We are hoping to do it in early December of this year. Our other wedding was May 22 2010. I just need to confirm a date with Yaly, and then book the tickets and we are set, and because we changed locations my wedding of 250 plus in now a wedding of 6. For this i am thankful.

Hey fellwo PPers! Thought I would share with you what has happened to us...... We booked through a travel agent a few months back and the tour operator we booked with has decided that they no longer will be doing flights from Winnipeg to Holguin in 2010!! We have family booked from the UK already seperately with non refundable deposits. Sunwing has refunded all of our deposits (20 ppl) but now we are back to square one!! We really really don't want to switch locations for many reasons and the only other tour operator that goes there is Air Canada vacations which involves a stopover in TO. This is just so frustrating. We have to explain this to all our guests and everyone is worried now. We are waiting for quotes back again I just hope that they are not too much more money. I am scared that people are going to drop out!

Thanks for listening - feels good to vent!

Can you find an airline that is cheaper to get to TO, and then fly from there with Cubana Airlines or something cheaper? As your TA if that is possible. I am sorry you are dealing with this, that is not fun at all.

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone had a picture of the 'Beach BBQ' Reception Set up, that I could use on my website??

I started a blog on there and was talking a little bit about the Beach BBQ reception, but would love to include a picture.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I'm not sure if you'll want to use these. I think I have more at home. Teacherbride (Connie) has some good ones I think. Our reception was small (just the one table). You might want to do a google search of weddings at playa pesquero. I think you'll find more reception pictures there!

Click the image to open in full size.